FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Edit: A Hollywood Screenwriters TikTok comments on the last episode.

I didn’t even catch all the details of the non black kids trying to get scholarships lol.

Last edited:
1652644382902.png

1652644426585.png

I wish they had out takes of the black test with Aaron . I know George Wallace was acting the fool . The only thing I woulda done different would be the one year later part I would of shot that in color.

A50D4FB1-2AF5-4511-AF67-E47C25F0C974.jpeg

What a random *** IG post.
Yeah its all over the place.

I wish they had out takes of the black test with Aaron . I know George Wallace was acting the fool . The only thing I woulda done different would be the one year later part I would of shot that in color.

A50D4FB1-2AF5-4511-AF67-E47C25F0C974.jpeg
What's shorty name?

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Skarsgård

Fam is quickly becoming one of fav actors with the stuff he pops up in and roles he's choosing.

The **** type of **** is Van on and in to?

That hard as **** baguette :lol:

Oh these sick ****s eating fried hands? :rofl:

What show are they even suppose to be copying? That one season of Master of None but totally ****ed up? A lot of this is some crazy wypipo ****.

Wait this was the finale?

:rofl:

Last edited:
Candice fine tho. Like a sexier Robin Thede.

:lol: @ the friend peeing on the guy and drowning him. Him yelling stop like she can just shut it off on command.

That after credit scene :lol: Donald should explain this season for some.

Last edited:
Candice fine tho. Like a sexier Robin Thede.

:lol: @ the friend peeing on the guy and drowning him. Him yelling stop like she can nust shut it off in command.

That after credit scene :lol: Donald should explain this season for some.

Candice is grown up Brittany from The Game

I didnt get thw credits thing….i was lost
Earn got a bag from Earn. Earn, if you recall, explained whiteness in episode one and how they created Lake Lanier…

(For Reference):

You see that was after the Civil War, where whiteness either displaced or murdered black people…

We see Earn again in the next anthology episode, which takes a very fantasy like take on if whiteness were financially liable due to the Transatlantic Slave Trade…

We find out Earn’s ancestors were the owners of slaves…

Overcome by the prospect of not enjoying his white privilege of generational wealth and lack of accountability (and guilt), he takes his life.

That bag was probably reparations to the other Earn…whose ancestors he probably owned.

As far as the episode itself, it was wild. Van having a full mental breakdown. And we got Dubai Debutants frolicking in France.

Was that Fetty Wap :lol: in jects?

Terrace is so fitting of what Van was doing. It’s real.

This is wild. :lol:

Last edited:
Season was sorta all over the place. The show as a whole departed from what it originally was and unfortunately the hiatus ruined it. Not even sure what the next season brings. I’ll watch it but not anticipating it like the past.

Back
Top Bottom