FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I guess she made sure she was hydrated before she went. :lol:

Dude didn't need plastic, he needed a kiddie pool

tap-water.gif

Reading this thread before watching I was expecting pennywise and not Eric Northman…

Enjoyed the Ringer podcast. And would love to hear a conversation with Donald Glover.

Listening now and it’s a good convo

Kinda wish the season went with either a subtitle like the law and order spinoffs or was like “Atlanta presents…”

Maybe this season will end up like Season 2 of the Wire. I hated Sobotka and his clam. I just wanted to see what was going on with the Barksdale and Stringer.

After such a long break I just wanted to see what Earn, Paper Boi & Darius have been up to fully fleshed out and instead we got what we got.

Hopefully they stick the landing next season.

^ a better wire reference is season 5 with all the newspaper studs thrown in and the white boy reporter stuff

Season 2 was still the police doing their thing

It just dawned on me that Van was wearing the wig that the white woman accused her of stealing in the hotel lobby
So in the Ringer podcast, they think it happens during her disappearance when Earn was texting her to check on her.

They really need an AMA.

Also, will the show be considered Atlanta if it’s not focused on the central cast and instead opts for more surreal anthology episodes.

I’m curious on why they’re stopping with season four. Five probably would’ve been neater.

Van wanting to be like Amelie:lol:

Glad Glover got to do what he wanted with the final 2 seasons.

They mentioned this movie in the Ringer Podcast.

Van was wilding lol with that French accent, the giant Baguette, etc.

Lotti back home and she searching for her identity by getting together with some kink dude and a cannibal chef.

This the best season to me thus far, writers again just straight up stunted very episode . This show could literally go ANYWHERE & somehow they always tie it together

Bruh. “The bread paid off!” :rofl: First of all, Zazie killed that ****.

I was waiting on the “Its not really Van” or the “Dissociative identity disorder” twist. Nope. This girl Van tried to runaway from it all(THATS some white people ****). Should’ve known tho. The scooter and the baguette was tooooo cliché. :lol: Van gotta be some kind of beast to go from tourist to model to supplier to underground cannibals in weeks. It’s crazy how they kinda made it look like Ern knew about Van coming to Europe. He SUPER on top of ****. Probably what pushed her over the edge.

Not my favorite episode this season but I did want to see Van break down and realize that she was suffering from serious depression.

She was trippin. Glad they fleshed that out this season.

Just finished the episode. I liked this season overall but this episode didn’t do much for me. Guess it was good they explained what Van was up to

Back
Top Bottom