FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

It's like a celebration of a deal basically
Most cats coming in with that energy got a single buzzing and got the contract signed so they meetin a bunch of ppl that's supposed to make them a bunch of money

I don't think it's as ignorant as ppl think but hey
Still seems awkward as ****.

Robbin' Season...even w/ a Princeton education, Earn ain't above it. Lookin' at Tracy funny for stealing shoes, but he's the same dude essentially scamming stores (robbing) with the bunk gift cards :lol:

Last edited:
It's like a celebration of a deal basically
Most cats coming in with that energy got a single buzzing and got the contract signed so they meetin a bunch of ppl that's supposed to make them a bunch of money

I don't think it's as ignorant as ppl think but hey

While true, think about what it actually looks like...

DAE90BB0-4575-4D20-BD16-8D2607EC6878.gif

6FD0DFE0-216A-4788-B0B0-BBDF60116D67.gif

The way Darius said "nooooo" as the phone went out the window was funny to me

Watched this episode again today and I noticed the difference in the two scenes where Al and Darius were looking for a new plug...the black dude they went to that was secretly taking pics in what appeared to be in nice..."less urban" neighborhood. You see white people jogging in the background and **** :lol:. Then they go to the second dude who had the girl with the acoustic guitar video lived on a real hood block. You get so wrapped up in what Darius and Al are doing, you don't pay attention to the background. I love nuance like that.

I found it funny Paperboi was that mad at being added to a group chat :lol:

I would be too :lol:. He didn't come to dude to be part of his little inner circle with his girl. Stick to the og purpose lol. When Al blows up more, dude gonna be so damn grumpy :rofl:

I thought it was more that they were trying to use him like the first guy who put him on instagram.
That too but to the point of tossing his phone had me.

If he really wanted a new plug without those problems he should've just sent Darius who isn't rap famous.

Son wanna act like **** is still how it use to be :lol:

When he threw his phone after that group chat, I literally yelled in my apartment.

That shot of his waves :rofl:

The robbery :lol:

Atlanta and Glover are coming out of the gates on fire. They know exactly what they're doing and it shows.

Explain.

How would sending Darius instead of going by himself with no weapon mean in would get finessed?

Or you just felt like replying to reply?

Chill out with the sass dude. Sending Darius before Al even knows the prices could get Darius to (unbeknownst to Al) add a few extra hundred dollars to the price.. so every time he has to reup Darius would be making money off top for doing nothing.

Al could also just fall short on his luck one day (like dude that robbed Al), take the money like he's going to reup for Al and just say he got robbed..

Not to mention Al could probably get a 'discount' for being "Paper Boi", you saw how excited the dealers got when they saw him..but before any of that you better always know who you're dealing with in these streets, period.

Chill out with the sass dude.
No sass. Just disrespect.

Sending Darius before Al even knows the prices could get Darius to (unbeknownst to Al) add a few extra hundred dollars to the price..
Do you watch this show? :lol: Darius is gonna plot on Al to get a couple hundred out of him?

so every time he has to reup Darius would be making money off top for doing nothing.
You either been a victim or a snake :smh: :lol: Sound wild paranoid.

The new plug is obviously for both Al and Darius. Darius knows Al aint rolling in paper. How is he gonna convincingly scam a couple hundred out of him when they copping ****ing weed?

Al could also just fall short on his luck one day (like dude that robbed Al), take the money like he's going to reup for Al and just say he got robbed..
Still sound like a victim.

All these dumb scenarios you bringing up and all Al got to do is be on the phone listening to everything as Darius makes the deal.

You honestly believe for example, Wiz Khalifa still out here personally copping his own bud? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom