G Baby (Meph Bleek's artist) Murked at Fab Party

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

EXACTLY MAN!

How many more times do black people have to see these are the ONLY two end results?!
My goodness.. what do people seem to fail to realize??????

smh.gif
1607-tv-the-office-stanley-brothers-frown.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Yeah I used to be cool with some Crip dudes in East New York and my right hand used to be a wild young Damu from the Stuy, they co-signed son's G on several occasions.

This s_ ain't a game in these streets. That type of life is nothing to play around with. Young brothers are out here giving it up hard, living at warp speed and dying even faster.

I thank God for taking me out of the path of that allure and helping me to stand back and see life(death)style for what it is. I just pray that others can see the light before they see the light.
.im always grateful for coming out of a strict home that kept me in check all the time
x2

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

EXACTLY MAN!

How many more times do black people have to see these are the ONLY two end results?!

smh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

HUEYPINLOUIEV Wasn't makin' that face when he found out his homies passed away due to black-on-black crime.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
son in the Wheel chair at the end used to be in the Elks heavy back in the days

Damn this was my joint, I still got the MP3 on my old Computer. I remember years back on NT the only cats that kept asking for the audio was myself and Sosa.
eek.gif
damn i feel old as hell. I remember we were thirsty as hell for this
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ this. He was around mad street ___'s. Someone always getting murked or shot at an event Fabolous is at. I wouldnt mess with No clubs in Jamaica Queens at all, i used to be out there heavy too many goons.

^
I thought Newz was gonna Blow too,...siging to Murder Inc FTL
smh.gif

R.I.P...I heard that it started from sum %%@ in the club not even no prior beef, dont know how true that is tho...i was suppose to go too.

Originally Posted by VegasOner

^
I thought Newz was gonna Blow too,...siging to Murder Inc FTL
smh.gif

R.I.P...I heard that it started from sum %%@ in the club not even no prior beef, dont know how true that is tho...i was suppose to go too.
I thought Newz was going to Blow too around that time.

DipsetGeneral wrote:

EXACTLY MAN!

smh.gif

sad to say but its a never ending cycle. I wish it wasnt
eyes.gif

rip to dude

EXACTLY MAN!

smh.gif

my exact reaction every time this fool opens his mouth

you'll never catch me in a BK hip hop club
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know my limitations
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit:
I thought we were talking about Geda K
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Fab stay around typical negroes
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]QFT![/color]

Homie was heaaavy in the hood in NY.

Streets finally caught up to him just when he was about to get on.
QFT...hiscrew in the Feds now after they got caught OT with some work...peoplewere surprised he didnt get locked up with them...son was mad coolthough

This dude Fab must seriously be on some GUTTA tip...I still don't understand how he escaped that charge...someone got paid off HEAVY

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

EXACTLY MAN!

smh.gif

my exact reaction every time this fool opens his mouth

I agree.
I %!$@%%@ hate that $!@+@.

I swear I think hes ******ed.

Fam i grew up in Fort Greene PJ's i know first hand how these streetsis, these lil dudes get caught up and its always gets the best ofthem...im always grateful for coming out of a strict home that kept mein check all the time
Thats why Im always mad grateful for mom dukes moving us outta The Bush, she knew it wasn't a place for a young adolescent to grow up, my mother West Indian so you know living around them is type boot camp. Still come up to BK eer year to visit fam and friends but man salute to all the parents especially single mothers that raise their kids in BK because they HAVE to and not WANT to.

What happened to that joint Newz had with Kanye??

Envy used to play it all the time back in like 05... It was supposed to be on Late Registration but I don't think it caught on nationwide...

YO!
tired.gif

R.I.P. fam

I just got hip to dude a little while ago off his joints with Frenchie. DF!!!

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Fam i grew up in Fort Greene PJ's i know first hand how these streetsis, these lil dudes get caught up and its always gets the best ofthem...im always grateful for coming out of a strict home that kept mein check all the time
Thats why Im always mad grateful for mom dukes moving us outta The Bush, she knew it wasn't a place for a young adolescent to grow up, my mother West Indian so you know living around them is type boot camp. Still come up to BK eer year to visit fam and friends but man salute to all the parents especially single mothers that raise their kids in BK because they HAVE to and not WANT to.

u act like the bush is some hardcore location, im not with the gang banging/ bad man vibes, but if u cant survive in flatbush , than ur soft. I hate to hear people talk $hi# about brooklyn , like if u survive and successful u should be thankful,
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom