G Baby (Meph Bleek's artist) Murked at Fab Party

tired.gif
 Damn Shame...

Originally Posted by dreClark

ALTOONA - A cocaine and heroin ring, which made approximately $2 million from June 2006 to December 2007, and operated in Blair County, has been broken-up by narcotics agents from the Attorney General's Office and local police officers
Corbett said that agents identified the cocaine and heroin sources as members of the notorious New York based "Bloods" street gang, including the central figures of the organization; Rakim "Bo" "Bo-Bo" Mayo, Randy "Braids" Hernandez and John "J-Miz" Miles.
-- John "J-Miz" Miles, 19, 1019 Lafayette Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, is charged with 41 counts of possession with the intent to deliver, 34 counts of delivery, six counts of illegal use of a communications facility, two counts of corrupt organizations, and one count each of criminal conspiracy and dealing in proceeds of unlawful activity.

-- Rakim "Bo/Bo-Bo" Mayo, 19, 140 Menahan St., Brooklyn, NY, is charged with 41 counts of possession with the intent to deliver, 34 counts of delivery, six counts illegal use of a communications facility, two counts corrupt organizations and one count each of criminal conspiracy and dealing in proceeds of unlawful activity.

-- Randy "Braids" Hernandez, 20, 1019 Lafayette Ave., Brooklyn, NY, is charged with 41 counts of possession with the intent to deliver, 34 counts of delivery, six counts illegal use of a communications facility, two counts corrupt organizations and one count each of criminal conspiracy and dealing in proceeds of unlawful activity.
Wow. These were young dudes getting it in caught like that.

Crazy.

fixed, but I hear you though homie .. Yound dudes living real wreckless now a days .. but for real @ Westside Merrick Blvd Crips ... serious ??

I'm 30 years old and hung out everywhere ... Its only got worst .. The stick up game was crazier in the 80's-90's but these young boys are killing eachother now a days when they can just be throwing the hands .. nobody has a knuckle game, but everyone has a gun.

I pray for my black youth out there .... It's a cold world ..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif

Fab stay around typical negroes
smh.gif

R.I.P. (another black-on-black crime)....

The youth/future not looking good AT ALL....
indifferent.gif
 U stay around spandex sales at forever 21, though

Back
Top Bottom