G.O.D JEWELS "NEW GOD FLOW" FREESTYLE VISUALS

shot and edited by @VisualMeccaEnt. www.godjewels.com 

he probably doesn't have the resources/paper to put out his vision without taking time to give

it a quality look/feel with proper attention to detail of a signed artist's. im almsot positive

if he had it his way he'd put out way more projects . it's a quality video and both verse where

plain old stupid so it aint really the time to throw shade.

he probably doesn't have the resources/paper to put out his vision without taking time to give
it a quality look/feel with proper attention to detail of a signed artist's. im almsot positive
if he had it his way he'd put out way more projects . it's a quality video and both verse where

I feel that and idk dawg situation, it just seem like he could be doing more. Dude been rapping on here since at least 07...same go for TIME. _s too talented not to be going harder with it. I like Jewles and the work he put into his projects, but he been lapped by dudes like Dom Kennedy, and he been on songs coming up with dude at the same time...no salt, just keeping it G

lyrically jewels >>>dom

dom just seemed to know who he was from day one , and is great at what he does.

alot of artist gotta go through a few trials and tribulations to get the recipe right

DOM also had a lot of things go right for him. Music industry is no rush. Just look at the ages of all the popular artist. He will get there. He knows what he is doing at this point

They're in two diff situations as far as the music scene in their respective locations are concerned.

You gotta know what he has attempted and the actual work he has put in, in order to question how much of a grind he has or has not put in.

Song & Vid is crack btw.

Jim Ross is hilarious, dope & ****** up all in one :lol: :pimp:

son blacked on this ****.. too bad the mixtape was super wack imo
mean.gif

"chitown basquiat, im from the wild hundreds jo where the blocks is hot

and them young boys got that thunder

Suggest you wear a vest, cause Serge Ibaka couldnt block the shot"

sick.gif
mean.gif

Jewels got a boatload of talent. I feel he really needs that supporting cast though.

Of course, everybody got their own formula but when you got solid backing from those around you, it just helps with the product more. Dom's vids got Leimert behind him and it produced an emotional response from people who watched his first couple of vids. Joints like these are awesome to put the music out but not so much to create something that truly resonates with people.

But I'll always wish NT-bred rappers to succeed. I've helped Jewels, Illi and Floss with their MySpace and websites back in the day. When I polish my skills to adapt to this new digital age, I'll make sure to help more when I can for free.99

This is basically the situation. Jewel's and Hero just now got their own studio set up, so that should expedite the recording process.

But you gotta realize that Jewels just doesn't pick random beats, rap over them and dip. :lol: He's actually in the studio helping make these instrumentals.

Listen to Glimpse of Destiny and tell me you could produce something that maximalist and complex in less than a year with not only zero resources, but also having to deal with everyday life.

Outside of the music It's pretty much only me doing the design. A huge vision takes time to realize with such limited resources, but we make due.

You wanna know why Jewel's isn't bigger? Ask the gatekeepers in the Chicago hip-hop scene that ****. The **** are you supposed to do about being blackballed? The only thing you can do is continue dropping great ****, and let the product speak for itself. It's been an uphill battle with these people, but after 3+ years the scales are starting to weigh in our favor. It's all behind the scenes, but the effort definitely hasn't gone unnoticed.

Edit*

And another thing. You wanna compare Dom to Jewels? Look at the amount of projects that have been dropped. Both are at around 6. The difference? One person is from a city that embraces each other's music, and the other is from a city that does whatever they can to kill whatever movement you have... If Jewel's was from LA he'd be dropping his second studio album by now.

Last edited:
This is basically the situation. Jewel's and Hero just now got their own studio set up, so that should expedite the recording process.

But you gotta realize that Jewels just doesn't pick random beats, rap over them and dip.
laugh.gif
He's actually in the studio helping make these instrumentals.

Listen to Glimpse of Destiny and tell me you could produce something that maximalist and complex in less than a year with not only zero resources, but also having to deal with everyday life.

Outside of the music It's pretty much only me doing the design. A huge vision takes time to realize with such limited resources, but we make due.

You wanna know why Jewel's isn't bigger? Ask the gatekeepers in the Chicago hip-hop scene that ****. The **** are you supposed to do about being blackballed? The only thing you can do is continue dropping great ****, and let the product speak for itself. It's been an uphill battle with these people, but after 3+ years the scales are starting to weigh in our favor. It's all behind the scenes, but the effort definitely hasn't gone unnoticed.

Edit*

And another thing. You wanna compare Dom to Jewels? Look at the amount of projects that have been dropped. Both are at around 6. The difference? One person is from a city that embraces each other's music, and the other is from a city that does whatever they can to kill whatever movement you have... If Jewel's was from LA he'd be dropping his second studio album by now.
i took legone james literally i thought was legit bouncing , but thats good news that they setup everything in house...

im assuming new music on the way also 
pimp.gif

nice freestyle

but i hate when rappers waste great lyrics on a beat thats out, especially with a song like this thats been out for literally a year plus . . . coulda been a nice original song

Back
Top Bottom