G.o.D Jewels - 'The Looking Glass' - EP now available for download on PG.4 - 08/02/12

:yes

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
I'm lurking

for some reason when I watched that last video I thought about how Louie jumped on the keef wagon
laugh.gif

Been %@*!%$@ wit dude since mirrors.

Definitely see major growth in between projects im surprised this _ aint blow yet.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

I'm so blessed I ain't gotta sneeze AT'CHU!! I'm Southside 'till the worms eat my tattoos...

Oh wait... 
nerd.gif

IDGAF HOW YOUR JESUS PIECE CHAIN HANG...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DUB 253

I'm so blessed I ain't gotta sneeze AT'CHU!! I'm Southside 'till the worms eat my tattoos...

Oh wait... 
nerd.gif

IDGAF HOW YOUR JESUS PIECE CHAIN HANG...
_'s worry bout age you can miss me. Experience alway wins, DIRK G-O-WITZKI

439x.jpg

Spoiler [+]
ekp5rb.jpg

As a fellow NT rapper I seriously respect G.O.'s progression and artistic growth with each song/project he puts out. #NoSackRide but dude (and my %$@%@ iLLi too) strongly influenced how we started approaching our music.

I've gotta be honest, I always get kinda excited when the Jewels thread jumps to the top of page 1.

Then frown because it's usually just DreClark drunk and trolling.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Then frown because it's usually just DreClark drunk and trolling.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Part 2 is cool, visuals and presentation are very nice as well.  You can tell a lot of thought and effort goes into Jewels work which is nice cause its definitely not the norm in this era of disposable hip-hop.

wow.. this dude is actually kind of nice. voice is a little high but he dope. lyrics is on point

....you could try to search me, but I am royalty, you nxggas can't serf me. That's a feudalism euphemism....

Aqua 8s in new condition, compensate my jeweler, out of pocket, with some few incentives. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

....you could try to search me, but I am royalty, you nxggas can't serf me. That's a feudalism euphemism....

Aqua 8s in new condition, compensate my jeweler, out of pocket, with some few incentives. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea... He Skated... got off on that.
"I'm So Confused... How They Gone Tell A _ To Show & Prove?

When My Shirt Was XXL... I WAS STILL ONE OF THE CHOSEN FEW.

When We Had Baggy Clothes, A _ HAD CRACKY FLOWS!"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea... He Skated... got off on that.
"I'm So Confused... How They Gone Tell A _ To Show & Prove?

When My Shirt Was XXL... I WAS STILL ONE OF THE CHOSEN FEW.

When We Had Baggy Clothes, A _ HAD CRACKY FLOWS!"

Shots at Cameron?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

699590.jpg

Back
Top Bottom