G r e e n I c e 0 5 collection. +Tons of PICS+

nice viotech trainers...
AiM :: JCINISTA
FOR TRADE:: SIZE 9 WHT MELVINS HIs, EIREs, TWISTED PREP DUNKS 9.5

HEAT :pimp:
pimp.gif
B l a Z e

green ice 05- cmon now, telling everyone your "What the Dunks" are fake. From your nice collection,it's highly possible you might be putting a joke on your critics instead. :rofl:
roll.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Yo you got some sick kicks in there...feeling IV's. IX's and the Gold Giggers
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

out of all the dunks available, your only pair (from what i see in the pics) is those frankensteins sb, why?
tEaM pLaTaNo​
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

YO!

i been looking for them wht/blk/purple eddie jones jumpman's with jordan runnind running down the tongue
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Neon 95 ID's are straight fire.
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?​

^^^^ word about those neon 95's but the entire collection is dope i like the variety in color....ooo and a question for you Ice
did you win those whatthedunks off ebay? becuz i know there not coming out for awhile

Very Nice Sir As always. I see those sick Baltoro ID's. Its amazing how i spotted you when you wore them like.. "Oh snap that's
Green Ice 05".
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

great variety! very nice collection. black/red IVs get me everytime
Team AM FAM

nice collection
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

Back
Top Bottom