G r e e n I c e 0 5 collection. +Tons of PICS+

No need for stories besides the fact that I've been deep into sneaker culture since 4th grade (now currently 4th year college). About 10 years past, sneakers went and go. Plenty were worn to the sole, many sent via balikbayan, and some I resold because it was profitable at the time. My goal in this culture was to own and wear at least one pair of Jordans from series I - XVI and I can truly say I did. Fav pair AJ IV, doesn't yellow, classy, and very comfortable. So heres whats left of my collection.

inwoqb.jpg

aaab14.jpg

2zsz66s.jpg

e7jrqh.jpg

20a5l6e.jpg

14y7jeu.jpg

4m4o8.jpg

::edit::

I'll include my misc as well.

Digital watches.

23sx6wk.jpg

Hats

10q9jip.jpg

j15zk0.jpg

[ Need WHITE BLK AJ IX sz. 8.5 Need ]​
Im a sz 8.5 or 9. What you GOT for sale?​
AIM: GreenIcex05x​

very nice collection you got there
LPC ID: 13318

TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

impressive collection. cool "what the dunk" dunks. just wondering are you gonna wear them?
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

dam nice collection. got a couple grails in there that ive been looking for. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

do i spy a pair of "Whatthedunk"s ?!
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

lovin it. i need those viotech trainers. we got the same size, let me know if you wanna sell anything.

Dont understand why people are so hyped about the what the dunk's, such a tacky shoe with way too much hype...

regardless, sick collection! Lovin the black cement IV's and uncocoa's

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

dope collection!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

i always thought your collection was all Nike IDs, because i remember you had a couple of IDs. guess i was wrong

dope collection
We get one day a year to prove we're not screw-ups and what do we do? We screw it up

NIce collection... Lovin all the color in there.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Back
Top Bottom