G55 AMG wrapped in matte black....

a few months ago I made a thread about flat black paintjobs and NT directed me to get a wrap instead which made more sense so I finally got the car back today....
Wrapped it in 3m matte black, powder coated the rims, tinted some of the lights, redid the grill and put in new HIDs, 

Ripped out the old system and installed a Pioneer AVIC Z130BT, all new Hertz component speakers, Audison amps and 2 JL 10 inch W7 woofers in the trunk in a custom enclosure built into the sidewall so it doesnt take up any storage space.....

Im real happy with everything, I have to play around with the system more to configure it how I want and get used to it

Heres the pics, thanks to everyone who helped me in the original thread....

209o6tj.jpg

ejvbpu.jpg

You inspire me to get paid. I too will have that kind of ride + property. It's just a matter of time.

pimp.gif
at the paint job. Even more
pimp.gif
at the property. You keep doing you man.

I love matte-black paint jobs and IMO, this works. Clean.

How much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?

And a few more good-lighting pics if you get the chance, please.

Do your thing bro, you got the money to do what you want to do, so props! 
pimp.gif

Though, i'm not a fan of matte black, I don't know why but I like the shine. I would have kept it metallic black/chrome.

Range Rover Where?? 
This Ain't No Muthafu**in Range Rover

This is A G55...

130,000 Dollars of Winter Time Throwaway Money

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Goddamn.

I'm glad you chose to go with this...looks SICK. I like the G Wagons with the front grills though...seems kinda naked without it.

If I may ask you though, what do you do? Just curious.

Thanks for the compliments on it....
Here is before pics for comparison of what was done...I am going to take pics of the interior work later today....

15efx9f.jpg

13ye9f8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom