G55 AMG wrapped in matte black....

dope
pimp.gif

So what's the difference between getting a matte paint job and the wrap which you got?  I don't know anything about cars btw.

The wrap itself is 4 to 5 grand for a good job depending on the size of the car and the amount of panels , mine was closer to 5.....

You can get it done cheaper at certain places but be careful about the material they use, the 3M stuff is expensive..... if you have a small sports car itd be lower too

I was gonna throw some new bigger black rims on it but the ride is so stiff and rough already that I didnt wanna mess with it, especially on these roads up here, I cracked a rim last year in another car on the Pulaski Skyway....

I did used to have a Bentley Arnage but I sold it because I wasnt driving as much since I sold my main business and didnt have to go into work everyday anymore. So I just decided to spruce up the G55 instead....

I was in the hotel industry, but not really accounting although I did do the accounting and everything else for my properties.... I am moving on to get into something I have always dreamed of doing, once it launches next year it will be all over NT....

If not for NT I probably wouldnt of gotten the wrap done, I dindt even know they existed, I originally was going to paint it but it costs way more and is obviously more permanent

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I was in the hotel industry, but not really accounting although I did do the accounting and everything else for my properties.... I am moving on to get into something I have always dreamed of doing, once it launches next year it will be all over NT....

If not for NT I probably wouldnt of gotten the wrap done, I dindt even know they existed, I originally was going to paint it but it costs way more and is obviously more permanent
Dope man... 
So mostly real-estate?

Hopefully you can find some chance to impart some of that wisdom on these boards...i'm always looking to learn more about people who are doing things their own way.

Toy Collector123 wrote:
son. how the wrap costs more than the car tho? we aint checkin for gwagons no more son

The G-Wagon is one of the most classic cars ever made son. Fall back.

I'd cop in a minute

Back
Top Bottom