Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

It's not a series until the home team loses.
nerd.gif

Need more production from JET and Josh, and Kidd needs to control the ball better, no useless TO's.

Lets get it.
pimp.gif

I'll be here and in full force too, Nowitness knows why I couldn't make it, and I THINK even he understands.
nerd.gif

bannernuggets.jpg

dallasroadgame.png

denver.png

gamerecapsnuggets.png

keymatchupsnuggets.png

playoffpicture.png

LETS GO MAVS!!

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

aight lets go mavs

I want a dallas vs houston wcf

that way it would be a win win for me
smile.gif
That's how I want things to end up as well, my best friend is a Rockets fan, and I would love nothing more to knock out both our interstaterivals.
pimp.gif

Dallas will try so hard to keep the Nuggets out of the paint that Chauncey and JR will have a field day raining 3's. That's Denver's Stand.

We've got Chauncey at the point...

dennis_haysbert.jpg
Are you in good hands?

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Dallas will try so hard to keep the Nuggets out of the paint that Chauncey and JR will have a field day raining 3's. That's Denver's Stand.

dennis_haysbert.jpg
Are you in good hands?
Chauncey was real good in game one.
wink.gif

Neither PG played exceptionally in Game One, Nuggets are supposed to protect Home Court, we'll just see how things roll. Mavs split the games against SAS,then took care of business at home, that's what we gotta do in this series. Take one away, take control of our territory, then finish them off.

i mean to be fair I am a mavs fan first and a rockets fan 2nd

I know its a weird combo but if mavs and rockets play each other in the wcf I would be happy knowing either team is going to the finals

If jason kidd doesn't lose his mind think we win game 1. If josh is productive then we win game 2. If not its a wrap

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

dennis_haysbert.jpg
Are you in good hands?
Chauncey was real good in game one.
wink.gif

Neither PG played exceptionally in Game One, Nuggets are supposed to protect Home Court, we'll just see how things roll. Mavs split the games against SAS, then took care of business at home, that's what we gotta do in this series. Take one away, take control of our territory, then finish them off.
My favorite part of last game was that Chauncey only had 6 pts in a game that the Nuggets won by 14. Billups and Kidd were both turnover prone.But Chauncey goes in a zone when the Nuggets need him too. Dallas doesn't have a point guard that could take over the game if necessary. Kidd still hassome flashes of greatness left in him, but nothing consistent. Barea has the potential to catch teams off guard, but I think the Nuggets have him well-scouted.

Game Day.....lets get Denver, my dude Melo developing that playoff confidence that we see great players have. Aside from the fouls, he looked loose and relaxin game 1 and I expect the same tonight. We just gotta make sure we keep Dirk under control and watch out for Terry cause he's bound to try and light it up

As I said before game 1, if Nene has a big game and the guys stay out of foul trouble they have a good shot at winning. LK needs to step up and Chauncey has toplay better.

[h1]Nuggets' Kenyon Martin fined $25,000[/h1]

46714082.jpg

Email Picture

Associated Press

May 5, 2009

Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin was fined $25,000 by the NBA for knocking Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki to the court inthe opener of their second-round playoff series.

Martin was also assessed a flagrant foul 1 for the contact, which occurred with about 6 minutes left in the first quarter of Sunday's game, after Nowitzkihad scored Dallas' first 10 points on 5-for-5 shooting.

http://www.latimes.com/sp...009may05,0,6376511.story

Keep feeding NeNe
Melo stay out of foul trouble
Take advantage of the mismatch with Barea

I expect Antoine Wright or JET to be in the starting lineup tonight. Mavs will have to pick and choose when they use Barea.

Damp, Hollins, or Bass has to somehow contain Nene or it will be a quick series.

Dirk will continue to do his thing.

I think this game will be closer than game one with the Mavs possibly winning.

Back
Top Bottom