Game 4: Nuggets @ Mavs Vol. Delay The Inevitable...

Nuggets win tonight and flip Cuban the bird on their way out the door...
pimp.gif

Put this team out of its misery already... Time to move on to Rangers baseball.

its pretty much over

mavs have nothing to lose, so put on a show

only nugget I have respect for is chauncy, yea i call him a nugget the rest fugget they are thuggets

I think Kenny made a good point on Saturday after the game. He mentioned how Dallas is pretty much done and winning today only forces them to fly back toDenver where they will lose anyways so Dallas is better off just losing today and calling it a season. I'd be pissed if my team had that attitude but hesaid that's probably what most of the Mavs team is thinking.

2 sweeps 2night..

I don't know why but i have a feeling Denver will prevail winners of the westcoast conference... don't really see the Laker's defeating Denver...not how their playing currently.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

its pretty much over

mavs have nothing to lose, so put on a show

only nugget I have respect for is chauncy, yea i call him a nugget the rest fugget they are thuggets
O yea You Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carmelo+anthony.jpg

Originally Posted by socluis90

I think Kenny made a good point on Saturday after the game. He mentioned how Dallas is pretty much done and winning today only forces them to fly back to Denver where they will lose anyways so Dallas is better off just losing today and calling it a season. I'd be pissed if my team had that attitude but he said that's probably what most of the Mavs team is thinking.
laugh.gif

Mark Cuban admits that he made a not-very-nice comment to Kenyon Martin's mom after Game 3.

From the Denver Post:

Cuban said Sunday by e-mail that when he walked off the court, a fan was screaming about the Nuggets being "thugs," so Cuban said to Martin's mother: "That includes your son."

According to Martin's agent, Brian ****, Cuban spotted Moore amid numerous Nuggets fans and said, unprovoked, "Your son is a punk." Regardless of what insult was stated, NBA spokesman Tim Frank said, "The situation on the floor postgame is being reviewed."

Cuban knew it was Martin's mom because, according to him, she talked trash to him in the aftermath of another Nuggets win.

After this morning's post-Mother's Day shootaround, Martin told reporters, "I'm gonna take care of it."

I don't think the Mavs will lose tonight. They are a very proud team, and they won't go out in a sweep. Game 5 is where they lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Mark Cuban admits that he made a not-very-nice comment to Kenyon Martin's mom after Game 3.

From the Denver Post:

Cuban said Sunday by e-mail that when he walked off the court, a fan was screaming about the Nuggets being "thugs," so Cuban said to Martin's mother: "That includes your son."

According to Martin's agent, Brian ****, Cuban spotted Moore amid numerous Nuggets fans and said, unprovoked, "Your son is a punk." Regardless of what insult was stated, NBA spokesman Tim Frank said, "The situation on the floor postgame is being reviewed."

Cuban knew it was Martin's mom because, according to him, she talked trash to him in the aftermath of another Nuggets win.

After this morning's post-Mother's Day shootaround, Martin told reporters, "I'm gonna take care of it."

laugh.gif

I think the Mavericks win tonight though. I think these dudes are amped because of what happened last game.

Sure, the deck is stacked against them, but, at least the Mavs have showed they can sorta keep up with Denver. (Minus the 2 4th quarters in Denver)

As opposed to the Hawks for example, who's also facing an 0-3 predicament.

if hollins is the guy who brings energy to the court then I dont know what to say

the mavs are just not a legit team.

Love Cuban as an owner, but this kind of +#%% is getting very, very tired...

Pushing the camera man, yelling at a player's mother, running around the court screaming at officials...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

If you're gonna sit on the court, act like a +!%##+@ adult... If you can't control yourself and want to act like a child, take your ##! upstairs andsit in the owner's box...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Love Cuban as an owner, but this kind of +#%% is getting very, very tired...

Pushing the camera man, yelling at a player's mother, running around the court screaming at officials...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

If you're gonna sit on the court, act like a +!%##+@ adult... If you can't control yourself and want to act like a child, take your ##! upstairs and sit in the owner's box...

lol this is why i love him

he has more passion than the whole team combined and his rants and facial exrpessions are hilarious

Cuban is that dude but going at a players mom
smh.gif

shatterkneesinc thanks for that Al davis pic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GO NUGGETS!

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

let me ask you, is it rough to go through life as a salty hater? do you get a lot of ulcers?

enjoy the off-season!
laugh.gif

let's git git git it Nuggets!

btw, why do people still call the Nuggets "thugs"? that sounds like something closet racist white people from the suburbs who are scared of blackpeople say.

Back
Top Bottom