Game - 400 Bars over "Exhibit C" For Upcoming GG The Red Room

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

Why _s acting like he wasn't spitting though? Truth be told, it was a lil long but if any artist were to do this it would get tiring after a few minutes. He definitely beat this beat up though...

this man basically made a one song EP
indifferent.gif

20 mins is OD

smh.gif

Im tried of rappers taking "Exhibit C" trying to go hard and failing miserably, seriously it needs to stop Jay Elec is the only one who has come correct but then again it is his.

The idiocy in this thread is amazing.

300 Bars wack? Ok. One of the better disses in hip hop history.
Game trash? I'd like to know who you listen to. /16 hates Game though so I'm not surprised.
Game fell off?
laugh.gif

Buddens & Face of L.A.
pimp.gif

Body Bags
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hands Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

200 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

240 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

300 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

360 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

400 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Long but still...
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Buddens & Face of L.A.
pimp.gif

Body Bags
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hands Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
+
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

200 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
+
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

240 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

300 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

360 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

400 Bars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Long but still...
pimp.gif
)
^You left out 120 Bars.

"Yo bars part garbage, hooks is mediocre,
 And yo new shoes look like Reebok penny loafers..." -Game

You also left out the other 100 Bars The Funeral. But that song was lightweight weak. And that Buddens track was garbage especially since Buddens CHEWED him a new one...

I'm one of the biggest Game fans on here and I must say 400 Bars isn't exactly what I thought it would be. Nice song and I can only think of another few rappers who could do a 20min song and keep my interest (Em and Budden for starters). Dude definitely should've ripped over different beats. I mean, he did his thing on this beat but 20min of ANY beat is OD. And I don't know if ya'll know how hard it is to do a 400 bar song. I've done a couple 100 bar songs and a 120 bar song. It is not easy at all, especially just going bar for bar. If this was a diss track, 400 bars would come a lot easier. I assume dude was running on fumes after like 250-300 bars. Dude probably used up an entire notebook for this song. Big ups on doing something like this, however.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

And I don't know if ya'll know how hard it is to do a 400 bar song. I've done a couple 100 bar songs and a 120 bar song. It is not easy at all, especially just going bar for bar. If this was a diss track, 400 bars would come a lot easier. I assume dude was running on fumes after like 250-300 bars. Dude probably used up an entire notebook for this song. Big ups on doing something like this, however.

I mean when you're Game it's not that hard to write 400 bars. It's not like theres some sort of coherence between bars. The track could be split in four and it would just be four 100 bar songs that make just as much sense as when they were together (if they made any).

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I listened to it and paid attention to the lyrics.
Game raps about nothing.

laugh.gif
nah you just hatin, I find it hard to believe that you pay THAT much attention to somebodys lyrics when you're a big fan of wayne

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I listened to it and paid attention to the lyrics.
Game raps about nothing.

laugh.gif
nah you just hatin, I find it hard to believe that you pay THAT much attention to somebodys lyrics when you're a big fan of wayne
For starters, Wayne has songs where all his bars are related in one way or another. But yes, the majority of time they aren't and when his songs lack cohesiveness, he at least has punchlines that are creative to make up for it. Game lacks cohesiveness and punchlines for this whole 20 minute song. Sorry, you're wrong.

Since when do you not rap about random and different things in a freestyle,though? Because that's what this is, a 20 minute freestyle... _s just be tryna knock the boy.

i went down to one of them bodega +%%+% right there in harlem
got me a lloyd banks and young buck CD
took that #+#* home and put it in my boom box
thought i was bout to be on radio raheem #+#*
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom