Game - 400 Bars over "Exhibit C" For Upcoming GG The Red Room

yawn.jpg

laugh.gif
The last time he pulled this crap it was nothing more than a billion bars of bulls**t so no thanks.

for the first seven minutes i was like O.K
pimp.gif
......then i was like o.k.......
eyes.gif
........then i was like
indifferent.gif
ok im done

Last time this was good was when he dissed G-Unit. I wish this dude was just stop rapping.

300 bars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 400 bars lets just forget about this weak attempt at tryin to recreate a 300 bar'esque track

Why _s acting like he wasn't spitting though? Truth be told, it was a lil long but if any artist were to do this it would get tiring after a few minutes. He definitely beat this beat up though...

he should have atleast switched the beats up.. after awhile im like.. **@ am i listening to..

i got to like the part he said he wanted space jams. and then im like.. ok he has no material left..

i think if joe budden did it it would be better.. game started sounding like to nas to me after awhile...

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

he should have atleast switched the beats up.. after awhile im like.. **@ am i listening to..

i got to like the part he said he wanted space jams. and then im like.. ok he has no material left..

i think if joe budden did it it would be better.. game started sounding like to nas to me after awhile...
Who that dropped last year? or the year before > this.

YES! I swear he sounded just like Nas, I was like oh !+#!! Nas spitting!

Unnecessary amount of bars. Game fell off so hard. Jay Electronica's Exhibit C was a good track, too. Damn... smh.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Who that dropped last year? or the year before > this.

YES! I swear he sounded just like Nas, I was like oh !+#!! Nas spitting!
he's always had his moments where he sounded like Nasir to me, it wasn't until after a few run throughs of Untitled that i realized that Game was actually featured on "Make The World Go Round."

I was actually hype to hear this the way my boys try to tell me the game goes in...

Disappointed after 3 mins...

Alchemist said on his twitter, 400 bars= snooze. Game spazzed out back talkin bout he would knock his teeth out. Lol he wildin.

Back
Top Bottom