Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

Hawks have nothin to be ashamed of....no one expected them to make it a 7 game series and a lot of ppl thought it'd be over in 4-5. They have a nice futureahead with some great young players.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

man, just like we argued this past football season, pro sports are not like little league/bitty basketball/peewee hockey/pop warner...whining about running up the score as a professional athlete is plain pathetic...go coach kid's sports or something.

There's also a thing in professional sports called Respect, guy.

When your opponent is clearly waving the white flag and pulling their starters... You do not urge your team (Starters, no less) to pour it on.

They barely escape a series against a sub-.500 #8 seed team, by having to play 7 games. There's nothing to be cocky about.

Yes...folding it in and showing that you're opponent is all but dead is a great way to show respect.

And please explain to me how this is cocky?

6f8cfd9d53391150d66968c93fb17db1-getty-80372918bb168_celt_hawk.jpg

eek.gif
Damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ok Garnetts yelling and mother @+!@*$! have officially got on my nerves ... i hope zaza just walks over and kicks him in the head ... this game made me not want the celtics to win anything lets go lebron and delonte

and the marvin williams flagrant was bs he carried him down ... his $** is just too big too jump and block the shot

laugh.gif
@ Boston haters. KG's been doing that for years and now thathe's on the Celts he gets hated on.

Is there any question about this foul warranting an ejection?
Yeah cause it wasn't like he didn't try to help ease dudes landing. Its some @%$*% on here and the abc announcers any time dudes meet inthe air and somebody falls funny its a dirty play. Even if that happened to me you know when its a honest mistake or a cheap shot. I betcha if the gamewasn't a blowout nobody would think that.

yeah..you can tell marvin was trying to soften the fall.

everyone KNEW that wasn't intentional.

so i don't think it warrented an ejection..no matter how hard it was.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

roll.gif
at Glen

homie thought he was Tim Duncan

laugh.gif
If I followed the Celtics more closely, this dude would prolly be my favorite dude on the team. Gotta love the Ticket Stub

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ok Garnetts yelling and mother @+!@*$! have officially got on my nerves ... i hope zaza just walks over and kicks him in the head ... this game made me not want the celtics to win anything lets go lebron and delonte

and the marvin williams flagrant was bs he carried him down ... his $** is just too big too jump and block the shot

laugh.gif
@ Boston haters. KG's been doing that for years and now that he's on the Celts he gets hated on.

All month that all it is. Hate on KG.

Its cool, I like him on my team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Derrtay

yeah..you can tell marvin was trying to soften the fall.

everyone KNEW that wasn't intentional.

so i don't think it warrented an ejection..no matter how hard it was.
agreed...it was bad, but it wasn't as bad as the ABC announcers made it out to be. If that wasn't a "basketball play" then neitherwas KG's on Zaza which the Jackson said was
eyes.gif

wow i called it earlier in the psot boston by more than 15 but i didnt expect it to be this bad...vicious dunk by big baby didnt see that one coming lol

wow the celtics are a bunch of $@$#@#$. running up the score, pounding their chest and screaming when they're up by 30 points. You shouldn't even be INa game 7 with the Hawks. I hope Lebron and the Cavs take these overrated bums out of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

man, just like we argued this past football season, pro sports are not like little league/bitty basketball/peewee hockey/pop warner...whining about running up the score as a professional athlete is plain pathetic...go coach kid's sports or something.

There's also a thing in professional sports called Respect, guy.

When your opponent is clearly waving the white flag and pulling their starters... You do not urge your team (Starters, no less) to pour it on.

They barely escape a series against a sub-.500 #8 seed team, by having to play 7 games. There's nothing to be cocky about.

laugh.gif
ummm, no

this isn't pop warner or your local softball game, stop whining
smh.gif
...why don't you go and get mad that the hawks didn't even play with half ofthe emotion and intensity that they played in all the other 3 games they won...they gave their fans a false sense of confidence
btw, the Celtics took out all their starters at the beginning of the 4th quarter
eyes.gif

if this was in Atlanta and the switch was flipped (Hawks the superior team, Celtics inferior), you damn better believe that they would have ran up the scoreand poured it on too...like my man said:
I feel you, but everybody was talking crazy so if I'm doc, I want teams to see that 40/50 point difference and cringe.

Back
Top Bottom