Game of the Summer: Goodman league vs. Melo League 8-30-11

Good look on gettin highlights bulldg.

%!@% Stern forreal. granted this game prolly wouldnt be going on if there was going to be a season. But %!@% Stern none the less. Im seriously heated I cant watch this anywhere.

Selby showing out
pimp.gif

Durant sound like he goin HAM. But his team was seriously lacking in talent. He was gonna have to go off for them to even be close.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Bron bron is good money the pressure is off

Its like when the crowd starts talking ishhhh to Bron he always shuts them up with 3's
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 Durant with 55 points on Bron...YIKES!

@RichPaul4: Melo vs Goodman crazy!!!!! KD with 55pts, Melo 34pts, LBJ 42pts , CP3 26pts

Looks like those are the final stats

Can't wait to see the highlights. Just talking about this makes me miss basketball so much

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Seems like the Drew v Goodman got way more buzz than this game.

Why.how is that
laugh.gif

I'm guessing because people could actually watch that game. Tonight we were stuck with just twitter updates and 10 second clips on ESPNNews.

IDK about that

Most people knew and had a heads up about the Drew v Goodman regardless if it was going to be televised or not. I think most knew the game at least a month in advance or so.

Maybe I just find it hard to believe I didn't know this was in the works
laugh.gif

IDK about that

Most people knew and had a heads up about the Drew v Goodman regardless if it was going to be televised or not. I think most knew the game at least a month in advance or so.

laugh.gif
Thats cuz it wasnt in the works until like Friday.

What? Melo got a summer league? Do they play 3 quarters & then whine when they don't get calls in the 4th quarter & just fade away down the stretch?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

IDK about that

laugh.gif
Thats cuz it wasnt in the works until like Friday.
Oh ok then that makes sense.

Hopefully hoopsmixtape or whatever that site is was there to get highlights

Back
Top Bottom