Game of the Summer: Goodman league vs. Melo League 8-30-11

game is tonite at 7 its the goodman league: kevin durant, jarret jack, jeff green, dante cummingham and brandon jennings, etc vs the melo league: melo, lebron, chris paul, eric bledsoe, donte greene, josh selby, gary neal, eddy curry, etc. the game will be held at st. francis academy in baltimore, md. tickets go on sale at 6 at the door. No live feed, smh. anyone going?

Tickets are sold out.

I would go but there is NO WAY that I could get there at a respectable time from DC to BMORE to ensure tickets (if there were any)

espn should have turned it into a big event and showed it live woulda been nice. highlights wont be enuff
mad.gif

I agree, I need to see the whole game and soak up the atmosphere. This game had no where near the Goodman/Drew hype.

I dunno if its my computer but did you white out the rest the message on purpose?
laugh.gif

Wow how is there no live feed? Guess I gotta rely on shaky home video again

Sounds like its gonna be dope who yall got your money on?

From what ive seen Bjennings and Durant ball in these kinda games but Melo league is pretty stacked

i live right by morgan so ima check the game out....but DC they aint really have too many tickets for sale anyway they want ppl come to the door and pay whatever...

and eddy curry coming out?? lol

^ lol this. sucks it had to be on a weekday and such short notice. im sure this will be a great game.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They put high school football on ESPN this weekend but we can't get this game on TV??

David stern knows where the bodies are buried

ESPN would be the last network to mess with its contract with the NBA. Fox should do it though. They have nothing to lose.

one of you hypebeast should go with your ipad and stream the game...NT twitter tinychat edition 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I agree melo league is stack but i dnt think none of em gonna be able to guard durant he in a rhythm and he been ballin all summer melo league got some rust to shake off especially wit eddy curry at center
laugh.gif
im in de but i dnt want to drive all the way there and tickets be sold out..

wish this was televised or atleast streamed somewhere

*edit*

ESPN just said they'll have a "live look-in" at this game during Sportcenter

Originally Posted by steveakabeazy13

game is tonite at 7 its the goodman league: kevin durant, jarret jack, jeff green, dante cummingham and brandon jennings, etc vs the melo league: melo, lebron, chris paul, eric bledsoe, donte greene, josh selby, gary neal, eddy curry, etc. the game will be held at st. francis academy in baltimore, md. tickets go on sale at 6 at the door. No live feed, smh. anyone going?

Eddy Curry sighting?
eek.gif

*%!@ You ESPN for being in the building and not streaming this somehow.

Someone gotta get in the building and stream this @%%$.

Originally Posted by steveakabeazy13

espn should have turned it into a big event and showed it live woulda been nice. highlights wont be enuff
mad.gif
I would have loved to have seen this game on ESPN but it's a business and ESPN isn't going to risk pissing off the NBA and its billionaire owners to televise a pick up game.

Back
Top Bottom