Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

What podcast we messing with boys?

I like the bald move guys the best. One’s a book reader and one isn’t they do an instant take Sunday night and one more in depth during the week always usually good and never spoil anything.

I only listen to the ringer ones

I only listen to the ringer ones
Might have to peep
I listened to these dudes during the OG Game of Thrones. I tried to listen to them for HotD but a couple minutes into the first episode they started hinting about events they haven't got to so I turned it off lol
:lol: I must’ve missed it.

Game of Owns pod prob 2nd for me. But imma peep ringer later today

Might have to peep

:lol: I must’ve missed it.
It wasn't a spoiler spoiler but they said something like "oh we thought we would see this happen in the pilot maybe we see it in episode 2"...so i was like, I'm out lol

It wasn't a spoiler spoiler but they said something like "oh we thought we would see this happen in the pilot maybe we see it in episode 2"...so i was like, I'm out lol
:lol: early on I think I remember hearing something similar and just skipping 30 seconds forward. But they’ve been pretty good about not spoiling anything. I’ve only heard the instant take this week need to listen to their in depth one sometime today or tomorrow.

might give them a try again cuz I have been looking for a companion podcast

Alt Shift X and RedTeamReview with Preston are the OG GoT podcasts. But lots of spoilers.

There used to be a YT channel called GoT Academy. They were originally two Israeli dudes who broke down the show via actual world history. It was dope in it’s prime but that was years ago. Hasn’t been the same since one of them left.

What podcast we messing with boys?

I like the bald move guys the best. One’s a book reader and one isn’t they do an instant take Sunday night and one more in depth during the week always usually good and never spoil anything.

Alt Shift X and Emergency Awesome are good but are wild with spoilers so i stay away

Yeah I’m trying to avoid spoilers at all cost as a non book reader. I’m sure we heard a lot during GoT but I’ve forgotten most.

746fae9e36d2dd2a67f6bcca916f4ca4.gif

I didn’t read the books but….
does Jon snow get his curly black hair from Harwin?

They’re about 200 years apart. Jon also isn’t related to Harwin. His features come from the Starks. The books say that he and Arya look related and that Arya looks like Lyanna Stark. The rest of Ned’s children all have the Tully looks.

I listened to these dudes during the OG Game of Thrones. I tried to listen to them for HotD but a couple minutes into the first episode they started hinting about events they haven't got to so I turned it off lol

They the only ones I bother to listen to and them two haven’t spoiled anything yet.

Having listened to them for multiple stuff, they really do a good job of avoiding spoilers. I’ve listened to all of the episodes so far and I don’t even remember an inking of a spoiler, if I’m gonna be honest.

Rhae just flagrant with three boys that don’t have a speck of black features or white hair. Now she’s acting like the block is hot :lol:

Salute to Visery, Even though He looks like death, he’s still alive. I haven’t figured out if his maesters should be fired or given a raise since he’s still alive.

Deadbeat daemon still looking funny in the light.

Larys out here limping like Willy Wonka but Ol dude was skipping His way down to the dungeon to order the hit. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom