Gangbangers run amok in NYC. 54 Arrested.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Cali > NY

grin.gif
Alabama > The World
QF...Shut the hell up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

And these Cali cats are complaining about a little vibration of their land...

PFFFTTTT, cats is soft.
roll.gif

I would personally bow down in front of you and concede that NY is the greatest ever if you walked down Slauson avenue in LA calling everyone "soft"

Originally Posted by gORJESS

As racist as it sounds, as I walked out of Port Authority on 42nd and 8th Sunday night all I saw were groups of black people. Thats just an obvious description. The stereotyping is never going to stop if this is the type of behavior that young african americans take part in.

When I say groups I mean hundreds and hundreds filling out the streets cursing screaming and trying to intimidate anyone in site. You could not walk passed a group of them without being yelled at. I am not saying that they were all black - but in my opinion about 85% were.

seriously, everyone is a tough guy when they are with a group of people or have a gun
eyes.gif

Chicago and NY you northerners dont know what to do when the sun start shinning do you
laugh.gif

This is part of the reason Times Square , Soho and 34 Street suck. All these youngins' from all the other boroughs be running rampant over there.

Thank god Union Square hasn't been infested.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

This is part of the reason Times Square , Soho and 34 Street suck. All these youngins' from all the other boroughs be running rampant over there.

its funny seeing tourists have that "get me back to my hotel quickly" look on their faces  when they see the little bastids run rampart around the city

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

whoever goes to 42nd  after passing the age of 18, idk what to say
laugh.gif

THIS ... 
only times i'm there is a movie (rare) or espn zone (rarer) 

son i was driving down 43rd , %+%% was crazy. I was stuck there for like 50 mins just standstill.
smh.gif
idk but to me, seems like this city just getting worse. dudes be gassin it up with this crime rate talk.

wasnt the city supposed to be getting better?

now i see why ___'s move out the city and state.

crime is up and they want to layoff cops.

the auto has been gully for the past 10 years, once school lets out it gets too rowdy.

easter is turning into a gang initiation night.

this city is screaming for change.

"I think the cops could have handled it all better," he said. "They should have been able to control these crowds more, but they were just standing there as this all went on.

Cops shut down some of New York City's most famous streets and climbed into the iconic Macy's awning, looking for stashed weapons.

laugh.gif

Sure they were...

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

This report is stupid.

54 people got arrested for mostly disorderly conduct, they were arrested in various locations in Midtown (51st street, 41st street and 34th street), and all three shootings seem like they were not connected (one was a BB gun). How does that make all 54 arrests gang related or an Easter Day tradition? Any time you have a bunch of random groups of teens and 20 year olds in one area, there are bound to be fights/arguments. That don't mean every group is a gang or it's going to happen every year. Reports like this make it seem like it's one gang running amok on the city.

NYC > Any city in the US of A regardless

See how it works?
Right now I could be chilling outside and a supposed gang-member and I could
get into a heated argument about something completely unrelated to his gang association.
Lets say this person ended up taking my life, all across the news (if even reported) my name and death shall forever
be related to as "gang-related".
Even if I were never known to have any type of association with a gang my entire life.
smh.gif

Generalization at it's best.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I'm usually in midtown on the weekends getting drunk with my friends.  Looks like I need to start hanging out in other areas or start driving into the city so I can avoid all the idiots.  I can't stand obnoxious, stupid kids.  You can't even make them shut up since they're usually in a big group.

Back
Top Bottom