Garage Condo

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Its nice, but i rather have those japanese style compact apt/condos with the garage underneath it. minimalist as possible, of course a Black GT-R will be in the garage.
Link?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Its nice, but i rather have those japanese style compact apt/condos with the garage underneath it. minimalist as possible, of course a Black GT-R will be in the garage.
Link?

Sorry man, I've seen a picture or video not to sure but I don't remember what site I saw it from.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Link?

Sorry man, I've seen a picture or video not to sure but I don't remember what site I saw it from.

This is a sick concept. I think some people are confusing this with a place to live. It's not. This is more of a country club for car buffs. Let's says your a CEO or anyone living in the city, this would be where you would store and work on your cars. This way you could still have your city dwelling and a nice maintained environment for toys. The living area would be used to chill in to take a break or for the friends and to relax

This is a sick concept. I think some people are confusing this with a place to live. It's not. This is more of a country club for car buffs. Let's says your a CEO or anyone living in the city, this would be where you would store and work on your cars. This way you could still have your city dwelling and a nice maintained environment for toys. The living area would be used to chill in to take a break or for the friends and to relax

frown.gif

So basically this is just a storage facility...at first I thought it was one of those housing communities built around a track. Unless you have a lot of cars to store, I don't see the point. That one unit in the pics is really nice, but if you're gonna be wrenching, where's the lifts?

So basically this is just a storage facility...at first I thought it was one of those housing communities built around a track. Unless you have a lot of cars to store, I don't see the point. That one unit in the pics is really nice, but if you're gonna be wrenching, where's the lifts?

Back
Top Bottom