Garnett III retro info? Just saw sample pics of both OG colors....

i swear... i tell myself im gonna retire after every release lol.. i have no more room for kicks in my house! but like the fiend that i am, im gonna have toswoop on both colorways

eek.gif
at those silver1/2 cents
pimp.gif

i have the white pair.....the black pair MAY be bought...whats gonna be the name of them now?

Had the blk ones in 10th grade. I guess you can call this another great shoe of last decade, because this one yet another shoe that was underappreciated backthen and sat on sales racks. Question, will the fact that they wont be called Garnett IIIs stop you from copping whether you had them back then or not????

might be the only one, but never felt em when i was young and still dont.....pretty sure they gonna hit the outlets tho, were they comfortable to ball in???

those silver 1/2 cents are
pimp.gif
and those eggplant foamdomes need to releasesince i couldnt get my hands on the 1's and im loving the kg's

I'm wondering if this means other Tuned hoops shoes are on the way.
Wore my Tuned Forces into the ground, and still regret it all these years later.

These old really well in NYC. I don't even wanna campaign for the wht/navy yet.

The fact that Nike will rename these will not discourage me from buying these. The look is the same, and the lil' bit of nostalgia and lineage wins out.

wasn't a fan when these dropped & still not impressed. only garnetts i need are FP2KG and FP3, period.

nike retro asap, copping the white pair for sure, now if they only bring back the gloves

Back
Top Bottom