Gary Indiana unappreciation..vol. eeeeew (yuck)

Originally Posted by JPioneer

article-1195652-057C5483000005DC-712_964x613.jpg
How the hell did 10 people live in that thing?

Gary Indiana= East Side of Chicago...speaking of Flint...i was just listening to some Top Authority...

possibly one of the most boring states to drive through, garys wierd industrial smell is better than the rest of the state which smells like a cows personal port o potty

So you went to visit a uncle for what a couple days, and your first thought was "let me check out the rap scene" riiight. You sound lame fam for throwing that !%@* in there

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Hell whole just like Detroit and NYC.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your comment is no longer valid.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Secondly (and I shouldn't even respond to you), don't put NYC and Detroit in the same sentence.[/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

whack rap scene (no dope rappers)
*grabs bag of swedish fish from concession stand*

lmao @ dude dissin a whole city, and we all know who he really is dissin....

Fresh Product, your annoying with all that spellcheck crap.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Hell whole just like Detroit and NYC and my grammar school.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

That city does look real crappy though. I met a chick from Indiana,  and she said Gary is the slum of the state. 

All these Gary, IN NTers getting mad at OP
laugh.gif

It's funny how you people laugh at poor, poverty strucken cities and then go front by trying to act hard in real life.

Like y'all know what pain and hardship is.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how they get their own intersection tho?
roll.gif

Since you asked...

Coincidence. It was actually Jackson street before the Jackson 5. The just made the sign brown to denote a place of interest as oposed to a regular street.  And that's really all I have to say in this thread, for real this time
laugh.gif
.. Ya'll be good now. I'm gone..

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

* Leaves thread to go site seeing around my city*

Posted: 03/02/10 2:53 PM
  Next post...

Posted: 03/02/10 2:57 PM
   Think you just proved the OPs point...
Actually, I was about to go meet with my dude and go over some business but my plans JUST got cancelled (
mad.gif
).. so Im stuck here with you guys.

So, who's got popcorn? Great. Here we go...

Why this mark $%% dude wait till he leave the city limits to start popping off though? And since we ALL know this is a sneak diss to me an only me, why this fur burger ain't bring this !*$# to me like a man when he was right around the corner? Right. Further more, making fun of my city for being down and out is like making fun of Africa for struggling with AIDS. It wasn't always this way and it doesn't have to remain this way. Rather than ESCAPE my city, I stay here and attempt to mean something to it, just as my father did (and the rest of his 13 SUCCESSFUL brothers and sisters). Holy !*$#, somebody posted like 9 dilapidated buildings!
eek.gif
GADZOOKS! If you're too dense to see the behind the scenes politics that make the 85% black Gary, IN  -- former US leading steel manufacturing city --  the place it is now, you deserve to be neutered with a hot serving spoon. When did it become cool to cheer for oppression and/or poverty? You think people choose to be born with NOTHING and giving no help whatsoever? Grow up. But I digress, the OP is clearly an idiot and a coward. And I deal with neither. Good day. Hope you guys enjoyed the "show".

Back
Top Bottom