Gary Indiana unappreciation..vol. eeeeew (yuck)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Its really not funny.

Gary is a tragic victim of the Steel Industry going belly up, the town was centered around creating/molding steel and once that faded the deterioration was inevitable ... Gary is exactly what Detroit (tragedy of the auto industry) is except is except it’s in more of a compact space.

American Tragedy

I can understand, and level with it not being funny, but American tragedy? 
Maybe this will teach cities to not be dependent on one industry. Detroit, Flint, Pittsburgh, Gary.....these are towns that are depopulating at alarming rates, people can't run fast enough to other cities. Although you do bring up an important note of why Gary is in the state it's in, it doesn't really mean much in the current scheme of things, because in all actuality.......There isn't really anything anyone can do. Although laughing doesn't really help either.......

If the city is a joke, I'll laugh.

Ay rilla..they sell that bs ed hardy crap u like to wear in marshalls up here in md/dc..holla @ me..they like 14.90 a pop, and u can put them over ur hoodies too.

I'm trying to help moe, whole time..Ill pay for the shipping..I'm sure u gotta get fresh to open up for chuck berry.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Ay rilla..they sell that bs ed hardy crap u like to wear in marshalls up here in md/dc..holla @ me..they like 14.90 a pop, and u can put them over ur hoodies too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You wilin son

You gay as hell. I own all of 2 Ed Hardy shirts. You want me to take a picture in the other one so that you can have something else to dedicate your time to? You gotta be bored jacking off to a pic I took last Februrary.
eyes.gif
... What you look like tricking S&H for another male's clothes? I guess the jokes supposed to be on me though, right? Man, where yo uncle stay so I can *%!+ your aunt
laugh.gif

My dad is from Gary...used to tell me all the time to count my blessings because I could have grown up there instead of California 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Big ups to anyone that can make it coming out of Gary.  

LarryIndiana219 wrote:

I keep wanting to speak honestly on Gibbs but the hate just ain't in me. I don't dislike his music though. He's one of the dudes from here that's got bars, but I've heard much better. (Myself excluded. )

dont compare yourself to freddie gibbs 
indifferent.gif
 he might be the only thing gary has to be proud of since mj died -___- 
*waits for rilla to come in here with a conspiracy theory of gibbs popularity rising  after mj died*

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Its really not funny.

Gary is a tragic victim of the Steel Industry going belly up, the town was centered around creating/molding steel and once that faded the deterioration was inevitable ... Gary is exactly what Detroit (tragedy of the auto industry) is except is except it’s in more of a compact space.

American Tragedy

Maybe this will teach cities to not be dependent on one industry. Detroit, Flint, Pittsburgh, Gary.....these are towns that are depopulating at alarming rates, people can't run fast enough to other cities. Although you do bring up an important note of why Gary is in the state it's in, it doesn't really mean much in the current scheme of things, because in all actuality.......There isn't really anything anyone can do. Although laughing doesn't really help either.......

But that is how places are grown and develop.....tell the farmers in Nebraska that we no longer need their crops, and that place would crumble too.......the examples you listed are places that had the rug pulled out from under them.....(both by cheaper Asian competitors
mad.gif
) but as a country we cant compete in production any more.....its just not a feasible industry for what our workers expect.....

Originally Posted by AirMax305

LarryIndiana219 wrote:
I keep wanting to speak honestly on Gibbs but the hate just ain't in me. I don't dislike his music though. He's one of the dudes from here that's got bars, but I've heard much better. (Myself excluded. )

indifferent.gif
*waits for rilla to come in here with a conspiracy theory of gibbs popularity rising  after mj died*.

What comparison? He don't need your you to defend him neither Lieutenant 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Its really not funny.

American Tragedy

But that is how places are grown and develop.....tell the farmers in Nebraska that we no longer need their crops, and that place would crumble too.......the examples you listed are places that had the rug pulled out from under them.....(both by cheaper Asian competitors
mad.gif
) but as a country we cant compete in production any more.....its just not a feasible industry for what our workers expect.....

Yes that is how places grow and develop, but what next?....There has to be other sprawling businesses, otherwise the city is destined to fail, that's the governments fault. Taxing up the wazooo. What you do is build up your economy so that 1 business isn't monopolizing a city. We see it time and time again (Hormel in Austin, MN....ect) once businesses get to be the sole employer they can do what they wish, and when business gets bad cut jobs (or leave). 

Originally Posted by AirMax305

LarryIndiana219 wrote:

indifferent.gif
*waits for rilla to come in here with a conspiracy theory of gibbs popularity rising  after mj died*

so you just gonna front like Janet didnt come from the same house?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom