Gatman and Robin is Wack

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Who's ever thought this song was decent?

Just one of the many songs keeping The Massacre from being a very good album.

Joined Jan 23, 2008
lol we were just clowning one of my friends the other day cuz he said he liked this track

Joined Feb 18, 2003

Never heard the song, never heard OF it, not gonna watch the youtube link posted but still:

Snoop Dogg, Lady of Rage, RBX - "Batman & Robin" >> this Em & 50 song with similar title

Joined Jun 5, 2004
The Massacre was a beautifully produced album, but the actual rapping made me cop the insturmental. Even ski mask way is my shiggedy

Joined Oct 31, 2001
50 and Em have nothing but heat together, yet ya wanna emphasize on the 1 bad song instead of the good..

Patiently Waiting
Dont Push Me
Bump Heads
We All Die Someday
Encore
Jimmy Crack Corn
The Re-Up
You Don't Know
Never Enough
Hail Mary

Stop complaining and appreciate the GOOD music.

Joined Apr 28, 2007
i remember when i first heard this cd. It did NOT make it on the ipod

I had no idea there was a video for this song

aka anthony

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
I didn't even know a video was made for this garbage. I think I was better off not knowing...

Joined Jan 1, 2007
Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

I didn't even know a video was made for this garbage. I think I was better off not knowing...
they put out a special edition massacre with a DVD with videos for every song on it. but the ones that aren't singles are all low budget likethis.

i like the song
mostly because the idea of a rap song samplingthe batman theme is hilarious to me...but still.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now