Gay Pron Star Dead for Choking on a Bag of Pot Vol. Were Cops in the Wrong?

So much wrong with the title of this thread alone
tired.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

So much wrong with the title of this thread alone
tired.gif

Would you feel better if I removed his line of work from the title?

I didn't watch the video, but I saw a cops episode where the guy was trying to eat the weed and the cops just let him chew on a big ol bud for like 5 minutes
laugh.gif
he was hurtin tryin to get it down

I say both were the blame, he shouldn't have swallowed the bag and the cops shouldn't have tasered him

Didn't even look like the cops even knew what to do

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Isn't this super old? Seeing a guy die like that, speechless.
smh.gif

Some of the comments under the dailynews article do say that this is really old, but for whatever reason the newspaper published it yesterday.
As usual, NY is always late.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I say both were the blame, he shouldn't have swallowed the bag and the cops shouldn't have tasered him

but he was resisting.. what should they have done?...beat him with their nightsticks until he submitted?

Was he resisting because he couldn't breathe? I don't have sound at the moment.

Also there were like 5 cops, no need to tase the foo

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by eeibaby

but he was resisting.. what should they have done?...beat him with their nightsticks until he submitted?

Thats why I brought this video up.

Theres so many different arguments that can be made. Based on the title of the article, I thought it was just another case of police brutality. It wasnt until I saw the video, that saw the cops actually tried to help him out once they saw he was choking on something.

Im sure there are still going to be many people who feel that the man shouldve never been tasered in the first place, but the video clearly shows he was resisiting arrest.

We also have the case of marijuana as an illegal substance. Dude wouldve never felt the need to do this if marijuana were decriminalized, which I do believe is going to happen sooner or later if politicians could get their heads out their !!#. 

I believe he already had the bag in his mouth...but he was resisting being cuffed.
then was tazed...which caused him to inhale the bag and cause him to choke.

he was still breathing when they were trying to cuff him

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I dont see how anyone could claim the cops were at fault here.

In many peoples eyes, law enforcement could do no right.
Rather sad.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Good Riddens, now if all the rest of them would die we'll be alright.

It should also be noted that he was with his girlfriend.
Outside of his job he leads a hetero lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom