General Contest - CONGRATS TO NT-SHIRT WINNER: RAP SIZZLE

thanks kingcrux for laughing at my paint work lol.......... i hope thats a good thing :smile:
smile.gif

urben no to obtain a FREE shirt you enter the contest, to obtain a shirt (later) you pay BIG DIFFERENCE FAM im broke

awww you beat me to it =(

Quote:
Is winning a contest the only way to obtain a shirt?

No, you don't have to be supremely skilled or talented to own a NikeTalk t-shirt. After the contests end, we'll make them available to everyone on a first come, first served basis - though a per customer limit will be in effect.

We'll announce pricing and release date information - and unveil the shirts themselves - later this week.

Stay tuned.

Ehh.......I think the whole wolf @#%$ deal killed it really.....................They killed the wolf shirt jokes to death with one post.

Ill try to do something........photoshop is not the easiest thing to do
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49ers > your favorite team​

its hot i gotta give props but no more wolf shirt please , but i woulda done better but i got no time on my hands. Plus i dont use photoshop just paint =(..... Got class early tomorrow alrdy picked out my outfit (thats how early it is) >=[

I was gonna do a wolf shirt PS.

Back to the drawing board...
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

. . . .

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Aww man, this is gonna be good... I can't to see what's in store.

I'm just pissed I don't have PS anymore. :frown:
frown.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

Damn, I wish I had PS, but here's mine. First there was:
Theres_Something_About_Mary_DVD_cover.jpg

Now:
2d289pc.jpg

Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom