Generic New Years Eve Txt From Ppl You Dont Talk To Unappreciation

I received about 25 generic texts last night and I am like what the !!@@? I was getting texts from people I haven't spoken to in about 3 years.

I started responding back to them saying like "I always love receiving generic texts" or "You are gay".

Kids were even sending me these detailed new years eve messages like this one:

"God Bless those in my life, may u all keep persuing for ur happiness, cherish ur loved ones as u would urself and conquer all conquests!"

I responded: You#@!%@*$ spelled pursuit wrong douche. Thanks for the generic text.

I responded: You#@!%@*$ spelled pursuit wrong douche. Thanks for the generic text.
Jesus, sounds like someone $!#+ in your cereal and you had no one to kiss last night.

ingrate, be thankful people thought of you when theyre out partying and did a nice gesture.....
smh.gif

Yeah dood it's no big deal. I myself got several "generic new years texts" last night and if anything I really appreciated them.

ahh.. NT.
where even the best good willed gesture is treated with crankiness.

happy new years

so you are telling me when you get a mass txt msg from an ex gf that did you dirty that is a good thing? Nah man, I sent txts to the ppl I care about

lol nah i know what dude sayin though, it be people you havnt talked to in ages lol. i be like wth........

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

I started responding back to them saying like "I always love receiving generic texts" or "You are gay".

another homophobe on NT

dude calm down...if i called you a bastard I wouldnt mean me calling you a person with unmarried parents. Stop taking things literally

It's not that serious, but I understand what you're saying.

I don't think it's a good idea to answer back like how you did though, but you are you and I am me.

I don't NOT appreciate getting a text like that, but I'd much rather it be personalized; I sent out like 15 different texts on Christmas.

I hate those as well. I didn't write out paragraphs to people, but the people I do are about got one. I usually just added their name ot the end. That waythey know it wasn't generic unless I had a ton of friends with the same name... not likely.

How "good willed" is a gesture if there's nothing personal behind it. It's about as sincere as a college essay on thermodynamics.

So i was trying to hit on this one chick at a party I was at last night. She wasnt even THAT hot but she swore her @#%@ didnt stink. talkin about how shes somehotshot MTV worker (and has even been on a few MTV shows apparently). She told me her name, but I had a few Jack and Cokes in me, which means I dont remembernames.

I realized after a while that she wasnt into me, So i tried to get her to put me on True Life. i made her say that I was tv pretty. then she left. "heyuh...(couldnt remember her name) tell LC I said whats up. she'll know what it means.
wink.gif
" yeah...she didnt think it was funny. chicks with no sense of humor arerotten souls.

yea it was cool after i got a couple of them.
Then i started getting them every minute. i had about 20 messages by the end of the night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Jesus, sounds like someone $!#+ in your cereal and you had no one to kiss last night.

ingrate, be thankful people thought of you when theyre out partying and did a nice gesture.....
smh.gif

Word, this cat sounds like he was sitting at home alone watching **** Clark eating
2f035e1ec901ed62464303601c0a6cea35b079e.jpg
When all of a sudden his phone blew the #$%! up.
roll.gif

I sent a bunch of ppl texts like that last night...everyone got "happy new year" pretty much...I didn't have a ton to say, but I wanted people toknow I was thinking of them in the New Year...

This dude probably doesn't have free text messaging
laugh.gif

But I feel you (NH)...I didn't get any New Year's greetings via texts (thank God) but I've had to tell people to stop texting me when they couldjust effing call me for like five minutes instead of sending 40 texts that run my damn bill up.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom