generic/unoriginal wack rap names

iammd

Banned
Joined Mar 9, 2010
At this point, anything with "lil" in it is hard to take seriously any more.  It has been used entirely too much..as well as J..for example.. J Bars, J Millz, J dolla, J Cole, J Skrilla etc.  The list goes on and on.  Millz is another one that is frequently chosen by the elite philly rappers.

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
didnt one of you get signed as Young Swift?

I remember you were choosing your rap name years ago, and someone mentioned that it shouldnt start with 'Lil' or 'Young'

Which promptly had someone suggest the name "Lil Young'

Joined Apr 1, 2009
lol Lil Young sounds good to me
how a grown man gone call himself Lil or Young anything is beyond me

Joined Dec 29, 2004
i remember sifting through CDs at a local record shop and came upon "Errelevant's" mix-tape.. 
 i know it's probably a play off his govt. name but, why would you wanna be called irrelevant?

Joined Apr 10, 2010
Another post about me huh lil fella? I guess I'm supposed to start cussing and "giving a damn".. wait for it. Here it comes..

FAIL

iammd

Banned
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Another post about me huh lil fella? I guess I'm supposed to start cussing and "giving a damn".. wait for it. Here it comes..

FAIL

Huh?

Joined Apr 10, 2010
"Huh?" my $@*
Straight up jack... You don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed? Like, for real... man to man.. that don't make you feel corny dude?

iammd

Banned
Joined Mar 9, 2010

"Huh?" my $@*
Straight up jack... You don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed? Like, for real... man to man.. that don't make you feel corny dude?
what are you talking about?  Get out of here with the nonsense.  If you're not going to contribute, you can leave! thanks.

Joined Apr 10, 2010
Originally Posted by IamMD

"Huh?" my $@*
what are you talking about?  Get out of here with the nonsense.  If you're not going to contribute, you can leave! thanks.
Do something bout it then...:

Wrong forum anyway troll. There, I've contributed.

Joined Aug 17, 2007

Originally Posted by IamMD

"Huh?" my $@*
Do something bout it then...:

Wrong forum anyway troll. There, I've contributed.

The $+$$ did i miss?

iammd

Banned
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Why is this one guy so mad at me??? He must have a whack rap name..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now