Gentrification 3.0 in the city of Oakland vol. Weak game will get flyers posted and police called on

therealrell

Banned
View media item 1753415
This is what happens when you live in a bubble your entire life. Move into neighborhoods that you willingly segregated yourself from because you can't afford where you really want to be and then treat the residents like criminals. This is ridiculous. His game was weak, but did you really have to call the police on him?

Last edited:
God damn. They really turning the residents into the outsiders. Just terrible the way these people come into these communities and just automatically assume that it is theirs.

God damn. They really turning the residents into the outsiders. Just terrible the way these people come into these communities and just automatically assume that it is theirs.
This is the result of gentrification unfortunately. Happening all over DC currently.

Presumably to steal my phone :lol:

In before NY > CA

See in NY the hippies are the early adapters into the hood before gentrification. They be mingling with the residents like nothing. The yuppies dont come around until the hippies take over and the guys with the sagging pants are long gone by then

Last edited:
Shorty probly woulda called the police if you even looked in her direction or crossed the street to her side :lol: :smh:

Terrible. So much time wasted typing, printing, and posting those flyers.

dat white privilege 
mean.gif

Better be glad this wasn't in my area. I would have printed out my own flyer that said, "Bish ****. All he wanted to do was get his D sucked by your stuck up a**.  What that mouth do?" and posted it right under hers.

Nah, that sounds like a potential jack move to me. I don't know about posting a sign about it though. Just gotta shake them off and keep moving. It's the street life.

Reads like a derailed robbery/kidnapping attempt, but that's just me. If something bad would've happened, the NT response would be "yeah. sounds like Oakland".

The car pulling up hints to me that she might have been on to something...
HOWEVER, I was at life is beautiful music festival, and it was like impossible to borrow someones phone for 1 phone call when mine died (without dreadlocks or a pitbull or sagging pants). I had to ask like 10 people. Seriously, I didn't know people tripped out that much. I know y'all got unlimited minutes, stingy mf's. Whats wrong with the world today?

You guys think this is funny but these new age community colonists are out of control in Oakland.

This place is/was home to the most my beautiful people in America (many of them white) but that is changing.

Last edited:

The car pulling up hints to me that she might have been on to something...
HOWEVER, I was at life is beautiful music festival, and it was like impossible to borrow someones phone for 1 phone call when mine died (without dreadlocks or a pitbull or sagging pants). I had to ask like 10 people. Seriously, I didn't know people tripped out that much. I know y'all got unlimited minutes, stingy mf's. Whats wrong with the world today?
i wouldn't let you borrow my phone

Last edited:
I was browsing Okcupid and damn, I can't believe that many white girls stay in Oakland now. Not Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville.... they be in Oakland now dogg!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom