"George Bush does not care about Black People"

Superdome vs. Qualcomm stadium

Do the knowledge.

P.E.A.C.E.
"try not to judge a man by the price of his kicks"

To compare a wild fire and a flood are two TOTALLY different things. I really hate when people bring color into situations like this. Its easier to stop a damn fire than it is to get rid of feet of water, simple as that.

smh at this being yet ANOTHER color issue :smh:
smh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Why don't you change the subject header to:
"Ray Nagin Doesn't Know How To Run His City" or "Kathleen Blanco Doesn't Know How To Run Her State"?
California has these fires every year (albeit not on this scale) and I'm sure they've actually made BACKUP PLANS, ask your friends in LA to look that up.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

I thought this was gonna be a Kanye tribute.

But yeah, it's hard to compare the two. It's not Bush who decides where displaced people go. I'm sure that's up to the local government. ANd like Badge was saying, Cali goes through this a lot, just not on this magnitude, so I'm sure they had plans in full effect. Plus, think of it like this. In New Orleans, you have a city full of the country's poorest people who have no other place to go. So you're tying to fill the population of the city damn near into one place. In Cali you have some of the country's richest people who can just hop on a plane like it's the metro and fly to another home. The Post yesterday even printed a list of celebrities who's homes were in the line of fire. So to compare the situation is kinda crazy. Hell, I just read an article where the people at the Cali stadium are taking yoga classes there and watching movies on a giant screen.

Here:
origin.mercurynews.com/br...ci_7262836
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

I think Shawne Merriman may be the only brotha' in San Diego....lol.

Have you guys seen his Nike Commercial. Tight.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
"Ray Nagin Doesn't Know How To Run His City" or "Kathleen Blanco Doesn't Know How To Run Her State"?
exactly |I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Has Federal Aid reached the N.O. yet???? Or is Nagin and Bush going to have another "gathering" to discuss it?

Although you cannot compare the scope of the disasters ( Brush fires occuring every 3-4 years vs. a once in a lifetime Hurricane making landfall with the force and magnitude of Katrina) nor make ANY case for race being an issue..... It was in fact a complete response failure... From Bush on down to Nagin...

Quote:
Shawne Merriman

Team DC/MD/VA
3 for 25... What more can i say? MARRIED 2 JUWANNA
We rock Goadomes and New Balance ALL DAY
O.G. Member #20
Feelin better than some head on a sunday afternoon​

So basically they should have just let the people in San Diego just linger for a few more days before anyone did anything "because a flood and a fire" are the same thing. Yea i agree.

What kind of ignorant thought process is this? A fire and a flood are nowhere near the same type of disaster. The things that had to be done for Katrina where on a much larger scale. Roads are still intact in San Diego and you can go places. Katrina you couldnt.

So i guess people dont want the government to learn from there mistakes.

Team Aim Chat
> Ole Miss <

^Of course not, especially when it happens to favor an area largely inhabited by the other race.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

so i guess people would have been happy to see the rich just have there houses burn down, and have government funds wait a while just because the people in katrina had to wait because the government @#%$ up. ohhhh ok it all makes sense.
Team Aim Chat
> Ole Miss <

Quote:
so i guess people would have been happy to see the rich just have there houses burn down, and have government funds wait a while just because the people in katrina had to wait because the government

I don't think anyone is saying that at all. Ease up on the sensitivity.

Quote:
So i guess people dont want the government to learn from there mistakes. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Obviously they haven't since most of the afffected area of the N.O. still lies in ruin two years later...

You need to fall back......

Back
Top Bottom