George Carlin>jesus

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

but carlin's real and jesus is well...haha

jesus is real.. he's just not the magician people make him out to be. just a regular ol' dude that knew how to brainwash people

Originally Posted by CWrite78

jesus is real.. he's just not the magician people make him out to be. just a regular ol' dude that knew how whose image was used by the Christian church to brainwash people
Fixed.

well, in a way you're right. there's no proof that he brainwashed anybody. i stand corrected.

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

jesus is real.. he's just not the magician people make him out to be. just a regular ol' dude that knew how to brainwash people

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
QFT. jesus was never supposed to be a supreme being. he was supposed to be a regular man.

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

what? surprised not everybody falls for it?

Somebody please explain why Horus (Egyptian God) has the exact same story as Jesus but is from centuries before.

- 12 diciples
- son of god
- born to virgin mother NAMED MARY
- tempted in the wild by satan
- crucified and then later ressurected

I'm not hating on anyone's faith. I actually think faith is a healthy thing to have because it helps you in the toughest of times. I just have a hardtime believing the story. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. How can you believe a text written by some elites DECADES after the so called events actuallyhappened. Not to mention that one of the books in the New Testament doesn't mention the virgin birth but the others do. Why wouldn't dude include thatin his Gospel? It's a pretty big part of the story.

The thing that gets me about bible thumpers in capitalist society is...Why do you live in a capitalist society if you're Christian? Jesus hated rich peopleand said the rich won't get into heaven as easy as the poor and the people that share. Hypocrites I tell ya.

Somebody please explain why Horus (Egyptian God) has the exact same story as Jesus but is from centuries before.
Because the Christian churches stole from other religions.
Hypocrites I tell ya.
Not arguing with you, but this can be said about 99.9% of society. Not only Christians.

Bashing is a one sided put down. There have been thousands of debates about religion in academia so don't play the "omg, he's bashing thealmighty." literature to defend your point would be nice instead of hiding in your turtle shell.

Back
Top Bottom