George Carlin>jesus

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by CWrite78

just about anything > jesus

Had a feeling you'd be in here
laugh.gif

this is the sort of pride that is causing beef in the world these days

"OH I am atheist, christians are dum ******ed people who believe in an invisible man and they don't know what science is. Evolution is a proven theoryand OMG I am so smart, oops excuse me God doesnt exist."

"I am a very religious Christian and I go to church every Sunday, you should believe in Jesus because if not you will go to hell. I also read the bibleeveryday and say my prayers. I am a very good person and everyone should be like me because I lead by example. I am going to heaven for sure because I havegodly characters and I willl do anything in the name of Jesus.""

I am staying out of this one. You folks have fun.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

"OH I am atheist, christians are dum ******ed people who believe in an invisible man and they don't know what science is. Evolution is a proven theory and OMG I am so smart, oops excuse me God doesnt exist."

"I am a very religious Christian and I go to church every Sunday, you should believe in Jesus because if not you will go to hell. I also read the bible everyday and say my prayers. I am a very good person and everyone should be like me because I lead by example. I am going to heaven for sure because I have godly characters and I willl do anything in the name of Jesus.""

you sound mad....anyhow i share ur sentiment, let people live. Im not forcing my opinions on anyone, simply sharing them. I am all for religionjust as long is it's used for good.

"OH I am atheist, christians are dum ******ed people who believe in an invisible man and they don't know what science is. Evolution is a proven theory and OMG I am so smart, oops excuse me God doesnt exist."

"I am a very religious Christian and I go to church every Sunday, you should believe in Jesus because if not you will go to hell. I also read the bible everyday and say my prayers. I am a very good person and everyone should be like me because I lead by example. I am going to heaven for sure because I have godly characters and I willl do anything in the name of Jesus.""

you sound mad....anyhow i share ur sentiment, let people live. Im not forcing my opinions on anyone, simply sharing them. I am all for religion just as long is it's used for good.
Thats the thing though. Its used by so many people for their own agendas and missions that religion is more a force of selfishness and corruptionthan it is for what it is meant to be; a force of hope and stability for people.

Not knocking people for believing what they choose to.

you sound mad....anyhow i share ur sentiment, let people live. Im not forcing my opinions on anyone, simply sharing them. I am all for religion just as long is it's used for good.
yes I am mad

Because people dont know what freedom is. You have wacky Christians who believe the bible word for word and they revolve their whole life around it if its likesome sort of contract and if you breach the contract you go to jail or some shh. There is obvious bias in the Bible and yes it is flawed. There is no doubtabout it. Whether or not hell exist, it doesnt matter because it is not going to stop people from sinning and it is not going to stop the evil in this world.Even if it is proven with undisputable facts that heaven hell and god exist, it is not going to stop us from sinning or doing crap because it is within ournature to sin. Freewill is man's gift to do whatever they want. They make their own choices and they learn and grow from it. What does it matter if youknow the bible word for word, the devil knows the bible word for word but that mofo is still evil right? Some of these christian nut don't know whatfreedom is. No one said you have to obey the ten commandments, God said you SHOULD obey them but we have the FREEDOM to CHOOSE to obey it or not. If you aregoing to live here in this world and be all goody goody, that life would suck, it would be meaningless, boring and stale which defeats the whole purpose oflife. This is the religous brainwashing as we know of. They try to limit your freedom through fear. They want you to fear God so they try to limit yourfreedom. But your freewill is a gift from God. And the atheist today have nothing better to do than to insult christians. It makes them feel smarter or someshhh because they read some book and articles and they take that as fact. Ya are no different from the Christian nut that take the bible as undisputable fact.

As jesus once said in the bible "everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial". They said Jesus died for your sins, you know what Ithink? Jesus died so you CAN sin so you have the freedom to sin. DONT let others limit your freedom YOU LIMIT YOUR OWN FREEDOM.

George critiqued religion. Nothing wrong with that, but what you did is mock faith.

Back
Top Bottom