George W. Bush and Clinton...

Joined Nov 19, 2008
 Really? I doubt many of them even know who he is let alone want to harm him with their "dirt".....but Damn, he cant atleast wipe it on himself. His gotta wipe his hands on someone else...

Joined Dec 3, 2007
As grimy as Bush is, you just can't help but love his antics, and as a result, the man himself...

Joined May 17, 2006
LMAO.

Didn't catch that the first time watching.

My goodness I wish we had either of those dudes back as president.

Joined Feb 26, 2009
Originally Posted by MHT214

Really? I doubt many of them even know who he is let alone want to harm him with their "dirt".....but Damn, he cant atleast wipe it on himself. His gotta wipe his hands on someone else...
Well, his actions in the video pretty much summarize the kind of president he was and the kind of person he most likely is outside of the political arena - the kind who has failed to take any accountability and has managed to pass the buck onto others.

I don't "love" his antics nor him at all. I don't see how anyone with any sense would.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now