George W. Bush and Clinton...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Bush really is a disgusting individual though

Ok, but in reality clinton is the lesser of 2 evils.
so...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by MHT214

eek.gif
 Really? I doubt many of them even know who he is let alone want to harm him with their "dirt".....but Damn, he cant atleast wipe it on himself. His gotta wipe his hands on someone else...
Well, his actions in the video pretty much summarize the kind of president he was and the kind of person he most likely is outside of the political arena - the kind who has failed to take any accountability and has managed to pass the buck onto others.

I don't "love" his antics nor him at all. I don't see how anyone with any sense would.
First thing pops into mind when I see this is Dave Chappelle, the bit where he said he like Clinton because he picked up a black baby and kissed it with no hesitation while Bush kissed the baby and was like " eww"

Grimey to wipe it on someone else...but for real, I would be giving all them a pound with the fist.

I ain't about to be grabbing hands with all sorts of folks.

Don't mean to threadjack... but can someone please the avy where people weren't shaking Obama's hand.

Please. kthxbai

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

As grimy as Bush is, you just can't help but love his antics, and as a result, the man himself...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can very easily love nothing about that man.

Bush will go down as the greatest president of all time... all time...
laugh.gif
you people

Edit:
roll.gif
@ you people... i meant the cry babies

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

As grimy as Bush is, you just can't help but love his antics, and as a result, the man himself...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

x2

I tried to say this earlier and got BLASSTTEEDD lol

I figured that this video would elicit these kind of replies, thats why I didn't bother posting this earlier...

Props to SIRIUS for "reading" between the lines.

katrina_victim.jpg

iraqi-hosp-dead.png

Originally Posted by Burns1923

LMAO.

Didn't catch that the first time watching.

My goodness I wish we had either of those dudes back as president.
::Inserts gif of dude opening WWF chair if I had it::

i cant believe he would do something like that. bush is a terrible person on so many levels

Back
Top Bottom