George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Crash

This story would be better if he saved a black family and after being saved he was shot to death by the family.

he's got his cape on again

and :smh: at whoever the hell is threatening his family members, attorneys, etc. There's really some dumb people out here

What do people think they'll accomplish by hurting his family members? Also those nfl players who were tweeting about harming the jurors are dumbasses.

Legitimately thought this was a troll thread when I read the title. Looked it up elsewhere.... Holy ****....

Iron Man sees him as a hero since his own kind is out in LA blasting everything and anything of color that has a pulse.

Honestly, don't and didn't care for either party. Prosecution took a poor route towards conviction and lost.

My own kind? :lol:

If there was a warehouse with what you think you know it would be empty.

The irony laugh.gif

:lol:

Once you let emotion pass, you'll see the facts of the specific case.

Last edited:
If they were a black family he'd have finished them off.

mean.gif
laugh.gif

"That could have been me in that truck"

-Obama
roll.gif

Iron Man sees him as a hero since his own kind is out in LA blasting everything and anything of color that has a pulse.
This thread is comedy. 

That's not what the "Stand Your Ground Law" is about though. Once you cut away the emotion and all the arbitrary theories, you are left with a law that is clearly written in black and white, based on that law, he wasn't guilty.

No matter which way you want to slice it...

Crazy thing is Zimmerman isn't even white.

He wasn't found guilty based off of SYG though, the judge didn't even brief the jury on that law .. and that wasn't the case they defense argued the whole trial

It was a defense used, it was a left hook to the prosecutions jaw. Got dropped like Pacquiao.

So what's the timeline for the general public forgetting about all this?

Last edited:
It was a defense used, it was a left hook to the prosecutions jaw. Got dropped like Pacquiao.

So why wasn't it in the jury's instructions to review during deliberations?

There's a difference between the SYG law and self defense law

In reality TV world? Bout a month...sandy hooke

Already a distant memory.

So why wasn't it in the jury's instructions to review during deliberations?

There's a difference between the SYG law and self defense law

The SYG law in this case is the equivalent of the glove being used in the OJ trial. Instrumental in planting doubt in the heads of every jury member.

Brilliant ploys by both defense teams.

Dudes in here stay playing checkers, :lol:

In reality TV world? Bout a month...sandy hooke

Already a distant memory.

View media item 507104

Last edited:
I feel alot of jimmies bout to be rustled in this thread......

Thread derailed and only 3 pages in? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom