George Zimmerman retweets photo of Trayvon Martin's corpse

^^ and it's no coincidence that the overwhelming majority is of a certain race *shrugs*

How do you cheer on the killing of a 17 year old. Loss of life means absolutely nothing to these devils.

^^ and it's no coincidence that the overwhelming majority is of a certain race *shrugs*

How do you cheer on the killing of a 17 year old. Loss of life means absolutely nothing to these devils.

Lol this is NT so Im not gonna open that can of worms, been banned from enough threads.

I wish there was some legal counter measure to charge him again. He's basically bragging about being guilty and not being convicted.
Disgusting.

Legit brings pain to my heart when his murder is brought up.
bruh i legit feel you like it's not even anger it just like completely and utter grief
mean.gif

I wish harm on not man, but if this dude were to drop dead tomorrow, the bottle of champagne I have been saving in my fridge might get popped

Just saying

even then much of it comes from social engineering and survival over limited/non existent resources, these other folks do crimes for damn fun/pure evil. But at the end of the day I`m tired of beating a dead horse, you can never convince someone to change what is in their nature. With most humans if you are taught something there comes a time you question what you were taught, with this stuff it is in these people nature to be evil, which is why the whole Racism is taught or will eventually Die out is BS to me. If my parents taught me to hate someone at one point in my life I would question why they taught me this and if i agreed or not.

Preach

they feel bad when it's white lives or dog lives

black and brown means nothing. Won't even classify it as African descent because Australians slaughtered aborigines (dark skinned people that are not of african descent) like a sport  

if it ain't white then it's not right in the system of white supremacy. This is reality so miss me with the "stop generalizing" ....a few good people ain't strong enough to cripple a system the majority have no problem with. 

Last edited:
I wish harm on not man, but if this dude were to drop dead tomorrow, the bottle of champagne I have been saving in my fridge might get popped

Just saying
this is rare....rusty is usually the jesus "turn the other cheek" kinda guy

:lol:

Don't eem try that brah.

Just because I don't get bloodthirsty, doesn't mean I on some "turn the other cheek type steez"

they feel bad when it's white lives or dog lives

black and brown means nothing. Won't even classify it as African descent because Australians slaughtered aborigines (dark skinned people that are not of african descent) like a sport  

if it ain't white then it's not right in the system of white supremacy. This is reality so miss me with the "stop generalizing" ....a few good people ain't strong enough to cripple a system the majority have no problem with. 

View media item 1622479

All facts though. My man :pimp:

They hate Mike Vick to this day, and support George Zimmerman :smh:.

I've been feeling the same way, and it's not that White people are evil, I'm inclined to believe that those from a certain lineage (i.e. German, Russian, etc.) are just down right evil but u can't pick them out of a crowd like they can w/ us.

As long as you're content with knowing that your views are wildly ignorant...

Im still trying to figure out where this joker came from you know. He did that one move and now every time you turn around its like a constant train wreck with him. Most would have did that, got off the hook then went into hiding. This guy has a new surprise at every turn.

Last edited:
Wish we could see pics... hope they beat the brakes off that dude. S/O to the unnamed inmate for giving him well-deserved hands.

Patiently waiting for Zimmerman's final days.

Back
Top Bottom