george zimmerman signs autographs at a gunshow vol...cmon son

If you though the Majestic’s cancellation of the Orlando Gun Show over George Zimmerman’s planned appearance would stop the “Second Amendmenters” from flocking to celebrate murder, you were wrong.

The show was scaled down and moved to the Arms Room Store, where Zimmerman did indeed make an appearance at the Saturday event. Mike Piwowarski, the organizer of the show, said that he was told that the original venue canceled because of “community pressure” after learning that George Zimmerman would be signing autographs. He says he was told they received phone calls, e-mails, and other forms of backlash–and they don’t want his type of person there (How long until the white wing throws out the “reverse racism” accusation?)

Zimmerman, who Piwowarski supported during his trial, was repaying the favor by supporting Piwowarski’s gun business–by making venues unwilling to host his event. Trayvon Martin’s murderer sat, smiling, as he shook hands and signed autographed photos of him and his dog for his adoring public–the idea of having his “old life back” temporarily suspended, apparently, because money is involved.

Piwowarski plans to sue for an estimated $300,000 in lost gun sales, somehow expecting a venue that respected the community’s wishes to not have Zimmerman involved to subsidize losses related to his terrible business decisions, like the inclusion of Zimmerman.

Video
http://aattp.org/white-wing-heromur...n-signs-autographs-at-florida-gun-show-video/

It's sad that they made this about the 2nd amendment when in reality they just want his autograph cuz he did what they wish they could do. Murder a black man and get away with it.

Why else would u want this douche bags autograph? You'd have to be a seething racist. the 2nd amendment doesn't say **** about hunting down and murdering innocents

Last edited:
Seems like his followers are worse than him. Zimmerman is parading himself around like a prostitute, but I'm more concerned with the people I can't see who are reading from the Book of Zimmerman.

Are you people actually surprised by this? This guy has been putting on a show since the trial. He has been testing (black) people and now more than ever he knows he can get away with it. But at least Lil Boosie is home right. Gimme a break.

Seems like his followers are worse than him. Zimmerman is parading himself around like a prostitute, but I'm more concerned with the people I can't see who are reading from the Book of Zimmerman.

This. I want to hear from these idiots and their reason for wanting his autograph. Probably all clansmen

This stand your ground self defense bull**** was trolling on a huge level. It's not self defense if u instigate a situation into manifestation because u couldn't mind your own damn business

Last edited:
It's sad that they made this about the 2nd amendment when in reality they just want his autograph cuz he did what they wish they could do. Murder a black man and get away with it.

Why else would u want this douche bags autograph? You'd have to be a seething racist. the 2nd amendment doesn't say **** about hunting down and murdering innocents

This dude is a joke of a human being and a waste of life at this point.

The real life troll.

I think it's only a matter of time before he gets handled. One day you'll hear news that he was severely beaten or worse. Not saying thats right, but by his actions he's clearly not concerned for his own well being.

This. I want to hear from these idiots and their reason for wanting his autograph. Probably all clansmen

This stand your ground self defense bull**** was trolling on a huge level. It's not self defense if u instigate a situation into manifestation because u couldn't mind your own damn business

Florida. Not even once

Logic of peace

Even tho i went to Miami :nerd:

The real life troll.

I think it's only a matter of time before he gets handled. One day you'll hear news that he was severely beaten or worse. Not saying thats right, but by his actions he's clearly not concerned for his own well being.

Right? Dude is a careless child he's gon slip up soon, I'm surprised he hasn't already

The real life troll.

I doubt it. he probably has security on him 24/7 or is living in hiding (other than these appearances)

Hilarious...

Are you people actually surprised by this? This guy has been putting on a show since the trial. He has been testing (black) people and now more than ever he knows he can get away with it. But at least Lil Boosie is home right. Gimme a break.
pimp.gif

Changes

"Pull the trigger, kill a *****, he's a hero."

Dude was like Aristotle or it's the way it has been for ages.

Back
Top Bottom