GEORGETOWN BASKETBALL THREAD- Recap

im in lovely hershey, pa now lol. penn state college of med dude. may try to go to the BET cuz i think it will be during my spring break
<br>email me: okay.w0w@gmail.com<br>or aim: y0fallback

oh yeah true...good ol penn st. yeah we should all try and get to the BET this year

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
yeah we should all try and get to the BET this year
:lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Damn homeboy, this is a mean @#%$ post. Between this one and the comprehensive CBB one.....Im starting to think you're obsessed w/ College Basketball.... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

laugh.gif

:wow:
embarassed.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

im down to go...but we're not driving there like we did to ATL...hahah

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
DoubleJ's ima little out of the way to get any

but if you find gray ones..I can send some money if you wouldnt mind doin a favor

no doubt...i'm always going between DC and NY, so if I come across the gray shorts I'll be sure to let you know.....

*I just talked to my girl...she works in HR over at GU...she said she would look today to tomorrow for the shorts...

Appreciate it

3 4 5
HOYAS

^rock the duke jersey, ur broke @#%$ go card, lets bring Premier2 and FacialDil along and throw down with dudes throwing beer in the student section!

Quote:
^rock the duke jersey, ur broke go card, lets bring Premier2 and FacialDil along and throw down with dudes throwing beer in the student section!

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

JT3 said no lil wayne tomorrow..don't know how that rumor started :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS

whoa whoa whoa! you need a ticket now? what about an old @#%$ gocard? man everybody hoppin on the bandwagon now. we need a "fire escherick" chant goin to bring back those days lol

mbball.jpg
laugh.gif
HOYAS

ALCS is tomorrow night anyway...i know allen wont be worrying about midnight madness

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

If I had ESPNU..I'd be tuning in :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS

anyway to watch this? streaming? something other than espnu? maybe the dc channel that shows some of gtown games will show it...weffwee- whats the name of that channel?

link:
guhoyas.cstv.com/sports/w...07aaa.html
Quote:
Admission to the event will be free of charge for current Georgetown students. Tickets -- for students only -- to the inside of McDonough Arena will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 6:45 p.m. the day of the event. Students are encouraged to begin lining up for tickets no earlier than 5 p.m. on Friday, October 12.

speak softly and carry a big stick

do I know you? or u went to Oakton?

He just transferred outa there and is at a school in Indiana...

not sure if he'll play ball anymore, I'm actually seein him tmrw, I'll see whats up
HOYAS

Back
Top Bottom