Georgetown (Iverson days) / Big East pictures

Originally Posted by prok13

I really like the one with Camby and Padilla (I think) in the Uptempos and Iverson in the Concords. I wish I had held on to those Uptempos.

I'm pretty sure thats Carmelo Travieso.

^^^dude that team was packed. Logan at the 1, satterfield at the 2, Melvin levitt at the 3 with Demarr at tha 4 and K-MART playing center. You also had a slimDanny Fortson and Ruben patterson of the bench.

P.S SHORTS NOT FOR SALE HAAH!!

^^^dude that team was packed. Logan at the 1, satterfield at the 2, Melvin levitt at the 3 with Demarr at tha 4 and K-MART playing center. You also had a slimDanny Fortson and Ruben patterson of the bench.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

I really like the one with Camby and Padilla (I think) in the Uptempos and Iverson in the Concords. I wish I had held on to those Uptempos.

I'm pretty sure thats Carmelo Travieso.

you're right. I def used to root for them cause they're Ricans

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Ray Ray in the first shoes my mom ever spent more than $20 on for me.

smh.gif
Shuttlesworth's calves were beastly from then

Here's a few more from that time period...I had a lot of down time at work today. Have a good weekend NT.

victor page lookn like mario (the r&b singer)..

these two pictures represent what i thought was nba ready back in the day.
indifferent.gif
at me thinkin victor page and lawrence moten would actually play in the nba.

i have that iverson jersey... but uhm.. ray allen wore those white/black/teal uptempo max.. nike needs to retro those!!!!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Brings back a whole lot of memories. One of my teamates in high school (Daymond Jackson) was there in the Iverson era. Why he went there knowing Iverson and Page were there, I dunno.

I remember EVERYONE in the DMV getting those ankle braces once they saw Iverson with them.
Yeah with Concords you need some type of lockdown.

Great pics. Lots of good memories from those 90s teams. I liked the Derrick Dial sighting. Junk Yard Dog college pics are nice as well. That jersey Iversonhas on is huge!

Alot of memories come back seeing those pics. Georgetown was such a fun team to watch back then and you knew Allen I. was gonna be a star once he made it tothe NBA. Those Concord XI's he had on during his Georgetown days actually made me want those shoes more than watching MJ on the court with them.

i remember watching that game when kmart hurt his leg......he was trying to set a high screen and his foot got tangled up with the defender and he fellakwardly....i still remember the look on his face....
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

^^^ NICE! back with miles simon and jason terry. that team had the potential. those pics of ray allen bring back memories, BEST draft class ever!!!

Bibby and Company won the NCAA tournament in 1997 If I remember correctly.

They had Terry, Bibby, Aj bramlett, Simon and who else on that team??

Back
Top Bottom