Georgetown (Iverson days) / Big East pictures

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ NICE! back with miles simon and jason terry. that team had the potential. those pics of ray allen bring back memories, BEST draft class ever!!!

Potential? Fam, they won the title.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ NICE! back with miles simon and jason terry. that team had the potential. those pics of ray allen bring back memories, BEST draft class ever!!!
1183257558_3390fcc71d.jpg

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Alot of memories come back seeing those pics. Georgetown was such a fun team to watch back then and you knew Allen I. was gonna be a star once he made it to the NBA. Those Concord XI's he had on during his Georgetown days actually made me want those shoes more than watching MJ on the court with them.

I heard that, me too! I loved G-Town back in the A.I. days. Those white/red XII's K.Mart is wearing are
smokin.gif

what up everyone? I'm glad people are liking the thread, I'll keep on posting pics that I come across and I hope others do the same. I'd sayit's turned in to a "NCAA heat/ OG Heat" thread at this point. Keep it up NT. Peace.

Dave

DMV knows about Franchise

and C Webb in one of my favorites, the huaraches.

lol, i touched a nerve with what i said........... what i meant by that is that they should have won the title every year they were together. i know they wonin '97, but it should've been more. whatever happened to miles simon btw?

Just saw miles simon commentating on the pacific/CS north Big West conf title game, crazy!

Seeing those old pics of Victor Page saddens me, I see him at work quite a few times and he looks NOTHING like those pics!!! What a shame

Originally Posted by savan310

Seeing those old pics of Victor Page saddens me, I see him at work quite a few times and he looks NOTHING like those pics!!! What a shame
I remember reading on Wiki that something happened to his eye and now he got his Slick Rick tip on. Is he still in the DMV?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I remember reading on Wiki that something happened to his eye and now he got his Slick Rick tip on. Is he still in the DMV?

Last I heard, Victor Page was dead. Trying to do what his brother was doing..........
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Last I heard, Victor Page was dead. Trying to do what his brother was doing..........
eyes.gif
frown.gif

all these uptempo's are making me cry...i beat mine to death when i was in school and now i want them more then ever

24page184.1.jpg

those were the days huh.

anybody has a pic when k-mart broke his feet?

that day was awful, cincy was almost there then that stupid play happened.

What about that lil husky point guard from Uconn ( Khalid El-Ahmin) I think

Dude was quick for being on the husky side

Originally Posted by Technique 317

What about that lil husky point guard from Uconn ( Khalid El-Ahmin) I think

Dude was quick for being on the husky side
See pg 1.

Back
Top Bottom