Georgia wants to make it illegal to drive slow in the left lane

Do you support this idea ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Virginians simply just can't drive. Hate when I hate to go to va or they drive in Maryland.

Half of nova would be behind bars, I swear these blockheads are the densest drivers in the country, then you're the a hole for passing their Subaru outback or Prius on the right.

MD drivers are just jerks but at least they don't bother me

Why u guys mad at naughtyhare? If anything dude is doing a good deed for stopping fast drivers he can even aave the speeders life

:stoneface:

He's slowing up traffic. If he wants to stop speeders he should join the police force. He's doing it to be an *******, not to save speeders lives.

Why u guys mad at naughtyhare? If anything dude is doing a good deed for stopping fast drivers he can even aave the speeders life

:stoneface:

He's slowing up traffic. If he wants to stop speeders he should join the police force. He's doing it to be an *******, not to save speeders lives.

Well too bad b dont speed.

I do the same thing as him and im proud to stop speeders and avoid accidents :smokin

Well too bad b dont speed.

I do the same thing as him and im proud to stop speeders and avoid accidents :smokin

Except you're not avoiding anything. The left lane is the passing lane, and illegal in several states.

A passing lane is often colloquially referred to as a fast lane because it is often used for extended periods of time for through traffic or fast traffic. In theory, a passing lane should be used only for passing, thus allowing, even on a road with only two lanes in each direction, motorists to travel at their own pace.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_lane

You may use the left lane (when there is more than one lane in your direction) to pass. You may or may not be able to use the left lane when not passing. The table below describes the law in effect in each state.

A few states permit use of the left lane only for passing or turning left. These have "yes" in the "keep right" column. Six states require drivers to move right if they are blocking traffic in the left lane. Most states follow the Uniform Vehicle Code and require drivers to keep right if they are going slower than the normal speed of traffic (regardless of the speed limit; see below). These are listed as "slower", with an asterisk and an explanation under "comments" if vehicles lawfully using the left lane must yield to overtaking traffic. A few states either do not require vehicles to keep right ("no"), or permit vehicles moving at the speed limit to drive in the left lane regardless of traffic conditions ("

Last edited:
I don't understand why you wouldn't change lanes if someone is going faster than you. It's irrelevant how fast you're going

Reckless driving.

He would accelerate from 55-75, then break check cars that were trying to merge onto the car-pool lane.

I waited for him to **** up one more time before lighting him up.

He just so happened to cut off a big rig. :smh:

Wow, you lit his butt up. Reckless driving. :smokin

I'd wish they'd raise the driving test passing score from 70 to 95. But it's way too late for that based in dumbass drivers ages ranging from 16-65+. It's like trying to get current nfl players to tackle correctly.

Lol agree with all of it!

Or get wide receivers to catch...

That doesn't seem to be getting a popular response here but I do the exact same thing when someone tries to "race" me while driving. Never thought about doing it just to troll though :lol:
That doesn't seem to be getting a popular response here but I do the exact same thing when someone tries to "race" me while driving. Never thought about doing it just to troll though :lol:

One of the quickest ways to get shot at bruh! Straight up no no when it comes to street/hwy racing. No exaggeration...be careful with that.

I'm just sayin

GA people can't drive in the first place. 2 inches for snow and they were crashing all over the place. 

It's more than tires though if you got bad suspension parts or need alignment that could **** you up too

they got a law similar to this in Washington. it doesn't work :lol:
Woman love to talk on their phone and drive like they are the president

they got a law similar to this in Washington. it doesn't work :lol:
Woman love to talk on their phone and drive like they are the president

Honk like Hell and flip them the bird either outside your window or in the middle of your windshield.

And for those dudes in the fast lane that don't move when someone is going faster.. I'm the dude that'll go around you, and match the speed of the person in the right lane whom is usually going slower to spite you and block you in.

Back
Top Bottom