boss
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This girl gets the hell aroooooooound.

Hell, Lumbergh ****ed her.
Probably showed her is "O face."

o-face.jpg

BTW...I have been enamored with this girl since Friends. She has some of the largest nipples I've ever seen. She constantly nipped out on Friends.

She gets around? Ive only seen her with like 1 dude since Brad left her, which was Gerard. Who else is on the list?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

She gets around? Ive only seen her with like 1 dude since Brad left her, which was Gerard. Who else is on the list?

google is your friend - Hank Foley, Charlie Schlatter, Daniel MacDonald, Adam Duritz - this fool is fugly, Tate Donavon, Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor, John Mayor, Gerard Butler

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

google is your friend - Hank Foley, Charlie Schlatter, Daniel MacDonald, Adam Duritz - this fool is fugly, Tate Donavon, Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor, John Mayor, Gerard Butler
tired.gif
smh.gif

real men dont know celeb gossip..

just type in "jennifer aniston dating in google" - real men are smart. dude thinking i know this @$%* off the top of my head. http://www.whosdatedwho.c...ing/jennifer-aniston.htm

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

tired.gif
smh.gif

real men dont know celeb gossip..

She's like a trolley. It's like each time she makes a movie, she hooks up with her male counterpart.

[table][tr][td]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/report/newreport/reply/8626997 
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
VegasHustla[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

03/30/10 8:12 PM
[/td][td]
++%% i would love gerard to do that to me! ++%% jennifer! everytime i see 300, i just imagine a giant man on man orgy!

YES %@@$ Crew #1 - Pink Sock Receivers Crew #1 - Bromance FTW!

Any Single Gay Men Looking for a good time PM for my phone #

[/td][/tr][/table]   

What...

...the...

...#$+%?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

[table][tr][td]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/report/newreport/reply/8626997 
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
VegasHustla[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

03/30/10 8:12 PM
[/td][td]
++%% i would love gerard to do that to me! ++%% jennifer! everytime i see 300, i just imagine a giant man on man orgy!

YES %@@$ Crew #1 - Pink Sock Receivers Crew #1 - Bromance FTW!

Any Single Gay Men Looking for a good time PM for my phone #

[/td][/tr][/table]   

What...

...the...

...#$+%?

Are you not seeing his sig?

lol that gay post was hilarious, i didnt even see the sig till you pointed it out, distigusting i must say

but anyways, jenn has been great for years and she will continue to be so, she made friends basically

Back
Top Bottom