Germany admits Chemtrails Ops: Conspiracy theorists unite!

I leaned towards theories of this having something to do with climate manipulation rather than dumping massive amounts of poison or anything (not to say itisnt possibly harmful b/c there's still speculation on purpose and just what it is that's in there.) clearly an obvious difference betweencontrails and chemtrails.

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Posting to watch later.[/color]

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

YOU'LL SEE

THE ONES IN THE UFO'S DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT.

MASS LANDINGS SOON
I'm not trying to be condescending in the least, but this isn't the first time I've seen you mention UFOs and the like.

Now you say that THEY don't like it (chemtrails).

How do YOU know that? I'm just curious...

Do any of you actually SPEAK German? You're just going to believe that is an accurate translation...without even looking further into it?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

YOU'LL SEE

MASS LANDINGS SOON
I'm not trying to be condescending in the least, but this isn't the first time I've seen you mention UFOs and the like.

I'm Just well Connected what can i say

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Do any of you actually SPEAK German? You're just going to believe that is an accurate translation...without even looking further into it?
Thats how it works you didnt know?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

YOU'LL SEE

MASS LANDINGS SOON

I'm Just well Connected what can i say
I'll just come out and say it. Are you an alien?

Damnit MM keep your logic out of here, there is no place for that here.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I can definitely see some type of manufactured bio-agent, or domestic attack wreaking havoc across the land nearing the end of Obama's tenure. Either at his consent or after the real powers that be realized that they can't control him and he is another Kennedy.
Why wouldn't they just assassinate him then like they did Kennedy?

What objective do these people have to want to kill so many Americans?
Who's to say that they wont? Why would they need to assassinate him, once he is lynched in the court pf public opinion.

The same objective that has lead to facilitate the killing of billions of people all across the Globe.

I didn't infer that I had any answers on this topic....just stated what I could envision happening.

The one thing I know for 1000% is...someone is spraying the sky with chemical vapors and we aren't privy to the true reasons (or any reason at all).

Originally Posted by nnarum

The chemtrails are even more interesting...

Nashville28July04.jpg
Virtually every morning over my hood....scary stuff.

I didn't post the pic...but I will swear on a stack of bibles that I see the exact same thing in the sky where I live.

How do you know it chemicals?...you serious?

Water and Steam are "chemicals"...whatever it is, it is certainly a chemical substance.

The issue is that is certainly is not, a vapor trail, which is produced by regular airplanes.

Those trails emerge behind very fast moving planes (presumably some type of jet), at about 7Am Eastern and fan out into the sky all the way up to 12PM - 1 o clock.
Originally Posted by moonmaster3

What conclusion am I coming to?

Im telling you what I see everyday with my own eyes.....I never made any assumptions about what it is that I see.....just stating exactly what I see.

That they're chemicals or what the implications are if they are in fact, chemicals. Chemicals are spewed everyday around the world, why is what you saw scary stuff though? The fact that that guy posted the pic of the "chemical trails" along with your reply, implies that both of you think this is out of the norm, or part of the greater conspiracy. I just want you to explain further.

It is out of the norm though...this is a recent phenomenon and you can actually see regular airplanes pass by these trails, leaving a regular vapor trail, which disperses within minutes.

These trails last for hours and are always left in a criss cross pattern.

Whatever it is...its a chemical. Wether it be toxic or not.
CallHimAR

moonmaster3

Where y'all two kooks at now?

People who observe, research and discuss things logically are labeled conspiracy theorists.

And people who will watch a dog take a s_ at their feet and insist that its candy are now considered normal.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Damnit MM keep your logic out of here, there is no place for that here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn y'all in here throwing stones before I could even finish posting.

Funny how you two are in every one of these threads.

If these things are so far fetched and untrue...I would think that you two would skip over these threads by now...but like clock work, you're always ontime with the un-educated disbelief and ridicule.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn y'all in here throwing stones before I could even finish posting.

Funny how you two are in every one of these threads.

If these things are so far fetched and untrue...I would think that you two would skip over these threads by now...but like clock work, you're always on time with the un-educated disbelief and ridicule.

Again, do you speak or understand German? All you said was "Told ya'll" and you're calling ME uneducated? Your whole deal in life is to nevertake anybodies word, and yet you believe some translations when you probably haven't a clue as to what they are saying? Come on man. All I have been askingis if anyone actually speaks German, since everyone seems to be blindly agreeing to what that video is saying.

Back
Top Bottom