Gestapo/Black Ops in Portland? Erik Prince Blackwater Reborn

It’s crazy out here in Portland! The reason for it being Portland is the origins of antifa, protests are still going strong, and trump has always hated the PNW and the local leaders as he likes to call them “soft”. The deployment of secret agencies in our city has pissed off the local community so I expect the numbers of protestors/rioters/antifa to climb as this escalates.

watch woke on twitch if you guys want a live look on what’s going on in Portland.

I've tried to warn you libs, soy bois, 🤡 dudes, ugly guys, BLM, remainers, Antifa, and NT management that their would be severe consequences if you don't stop your liberal conjecture and innuendo. NT's Management is being taken down as we speak.

I’m about two hours south of Portland and this hasn’t been talked about at all.

Trump's been committing crimes since before he won the presidency.

He's dodged impeachment and who knows what else he's done we haven't been made aware of yet.

After he leaves office they should really consider bringing up charges against this man. America is in an extremely fragile position because of him and his supporters.

I've tried to warn you libs, soy bois, 🤡 dudes, ugly guys, BLM, remainers, Antifa, and NT management that their would be severe consequences if you don't stop your liberal conjecture and innuendo. NT's Management is being taken down as we speak.

Your consistency is beyond incredible. :lol:

They are federal agents like FBI? What department do they work under?

I didn’t know department of homeland security had their own units

If they don’t identify themselves what happens if you shoot one in the face?

They are federal agents like FBI? What department do they work under?

I didn’t know department of homeland security had their own units
They're unidentified and are even driving everyday cars.
If they don’t identify themselves what happens if you shoot one in the face?
that's what makes this so discerning. Anyone dressed like them could just come & scoop u w/ no explanation. It's "legal" kidnapping in short. It's full fledge fascism.

Oregon is suing Homeland Security:
"A federal crackdown on Portland protesters has now sparked condemnation by both local and national Democratic officials, a lawsuit by the state against the Department of Homeland Security and revived the city’s protests."

really fascinating seeing this info spread to various news sources. pushing the angle that the problem isn't fed agents snatching people off the street, it's that they just weren't properly trained to do it

portland is an interesting place to be in. most of the action is concentrated downtown around a small area, but there have been protests every single night since the murder of george floyd. something about the strong activism in this part of the country (seattle, portland) that's sort of embedded in the younger cultures in particular.

Last edited:
I live half a mile from the center of the protesting and it's been nothing but peaceful the past several nights; that is until the feds and city police start gassing and flash banging the protesters to incite a response. The biggest crime people are committing is graffiti or barricading the federal buildings. Getting kidnapped and having your civil rights abused is not proportional response and people here are beyond angry. The rioters set the justice department on fire in the early days of the protests/riots, before people started getting snatched, and if this keeps happening the feds will get the response they're looking for. And itll be bad.

I hope everyone in this city and elsewhere get armed if you have the means. Sometimes the unthinkable can happen, and it's happening right in front of us. Set a plan, stay prepared, and by all means defend yourself from the fascits that would rather see you die than be provided equality.

I live half a mile from the center of the protesting and it's been nothing but peaceful the past several nights; that is until the feds and city police start gassing and flash banging the protesters to incite a response. The biggest crime people are committing is graffiti or barricading the federal buildings. Getting kidnapped and having your civil rights abused is not proportional response and people here are beyond angry. The rioters set the justice department on fire in the early days of the protests/riots, before people started getting snatched, and if this keeps happening the feds will get the response they're looking for. And itll be bad.

I hope everyone in this city and elsewhere get armed if you have the means. Sometimes the unthinkable can happen, and it's happening right in front of us. Set a plan, stay prepared, and by all means defend yourself from the fascits that would rather see you die than be provided equality.
What part of Portland do you live in if you don’t mind me asking? I live by the dockside bar on the waterfront. My wife and I drove through DT yesterday and everything looked fine. Tons of graffiti/art on buildings and the walls but other than that it was just fine down there. Pretty pathetic response on the part of the police and the feds. Nobody is doing anything worth getting upset about other than the damn cops.

Back
Top Bottom