Get $76-$176 from Capitol One 360 - FREE MONEY

So I've basically always had an account with them for online savings. They are offering $76 for keeping $500 up until around August in a savings account. The best part is that you can close the account after you collect the $76! It's great if you have $500 sitting around at home like I did. They also have the same thing going on for a checking account but you get $100! The offer only applies to new customers, so if you have a checking account but not a savings account and vice versa, then you still qualify.

They do have some fees for the checking account so make sure you read everything before you sign up. The only thing I really recommend is the savings account!

I used my parents and my girl to make some money hahaha I basically took out some money from my safe and gave it to them to sign up and since they both qualified I'll be splitting the profits with them :smokin

Read more here: https://r.capitalone360.com/3zkGk3sKij

I might have to apply for that checking account $$$. Already have a savings account with them. Totally over looked the email I received. lol

The website says it's fee-free but there is a catch though. 5 purchases/ 5 deposits or a combination of the 2 within 45 days.

Last edited:
they will make all their money back plus more cause they're "banking" on the idea that most of the new customers will overdraft multiple times and get hit with crazy fees

So I've basically always had an account with them for online savings. They are offering $76 for keeping $500 up until around August in a savings account. The best part is that you can close the account after you collect the $76! It's great if you have $500 sitting around at home like I did. They also have the same thing going on for a checking account but you get $100! The offer only applies to new customers, so if you have a checking account but not a savings account and vice versa, then you still qualify.

They do have some fees for the checking account so make sure you read everything before you sign up. The only thing I really recommend is the savings account!

I used my parents and my girl to make some money hahaha I basically took out some money from my safe and gave it to them to sign up and since they both qualified I'll be splitting the profits with them
smokin.gif

Read more here: https://r.capitalone360.com/3zkGk3sKij
mad.gif

Already have savings/checkings...hmmm may still look into it. :nerd:
Thanks for the look op.

Last edited:
$76? Most banks giving away at least 100-150. You will get taxed on this too by the way.

I might have to apply for that checking account $$$. Already have a savings account with them. Totally over looked the email I received. lol

The website says it's fee-free but there is a catch though. 5 purchases/ 5 deposits or a combination of the 2 within 45 days.

Seems to defeat the purpose.

they will make all their money back plus more cause they're "banking" on the idea that most of the new customers will overdraft multiple times and get hit with crazy fees
I have an checking/savings account with them and I don't think they have overdraft fees. They hit you with interest instead.

Back
Top Bottom