Get Em Daddy Remix Vol. the LAST GREATEST DIPSET COLLABO *tear

Joined Apr 26, 2007
daddywarbukks wrote:[hr][/hr]

takes me back to high school (and yea i know it came out WAY BEFORE get em daddy remix but I just felt.... yea. *looks to see if anyone's looking, walks away*)

This joint right here is top 5 diplomat song. Even more disgusting in the whip.

Joined Oct 8, 2005
Joined Mar 24, 2008
Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

daddywarbukks wrote:[hr][/hr]

takes me back to high school (and yea i know it came out WAY BEFORE get em daddy remix but I just felt.... yea. *looks to see if anyone's looking, walks away*)
This joint right here is top�5 diplomat song. Even more disgusting in the whip.
��
 this made me a Jones fan "Bs up +$*! down east side to my dogs, all the time man thanks for even asking"

Joined Jan 29, 2007
inspektahdeck wrote:[hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

daddywarbukks wrote: [hr][/hr]

This joint right here is top 5 diplomat song. Even more disgusting in the whip.

this made me a Jones fan "Bs up +$*! down east side to my dogs, all the time man thanks for even asking"

For me personally, this is prolly one of my top 5 Dipset tracks...

And I do prefer the mixtape version also...

Cam wit the references to school - drugs made this song so piff!!...

Santana's insight... Jones spittin that piff... The instrumentals...

dreClark

You already know, G!!...

Joined Aug 20, 2005
Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

You

With The

You

Or

I called this dude a double dutcher hoola hooper in HS he was pissed

I been playin Diplomatic Immunity 1 the last few days.... Almost forgot how much I love that album

Joined Mar 5, 2008
Appreciated, but I like Built this City and What's Really Good more than this track. Oh, and this wasn't the first time Jimmy threw around the ad libs. He was doin' it earlier in his "career."

Joined Jun 3, 2007
I'm going to have to disagree...Change the tittle to a "Dipset Appreciation" and let's  get it cracking...FYI I use to hate the Dips until I heard this song

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now