Paul Akin

laugh.gif

Who you think you

car-jacking.jpg

?"

Their last best effort
frown.gif

Everybody went IN

However....... "Built This City" is THE GREATEST DIPLOMAT TRACK OF ALLLLLLLLLLLTIME....... The tag teaming in that track in unparallel to any and everything.

everything about this is epic.. the fact that it's the last dipset song in which you can truly feel the unity, the fact that this was the first track after cam got shot and where jim first debuted the corny ad-lib style he ran with for years after.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

OG with hell rell and Cam > remix
Wrong.

But 2 words:
Steve Nash
pimp.gif
comonson..my kicks are a G
Maybe lyrically. But everything about the remix was just a certified banger. It was uncontrollable. Cam came out with the mink and cast like "N what you want?! Trying to jack who? Me?
laugh.gif
"

Originally Posted by iHust1e

However....... "Built This City" is THE GREATEST DIPLOMAT TRACK OF ALLLLLLLLLLLTIME....... The tag teaming in that track in unparallel to any and everything.

CHU'CH!!!

EVERYBODY went in!  Juelz, Jones, Rell, Cam
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by iHust1e

CHU'CH!!!

EVERYBODY went in!  Juelz, Jones, Rell, Cam
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

You
big6175708.jpg

With The
sexandthecitysplash468x.jpg

You
doubledutch6185508.jpg

Or
hula-hooping-justin.jpg

carson6309594.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pin the Tail is crack...dont get me wrong.......but you can tell $!+% wasnt right with the set from the tone of their voices.......

That's why I say this was their last greatest effort.....these dudes sounded un *!#%%@* stoppable

" My flow is

needle.jpg

My bars is

hurr.jpg
."

Please do not get me started with the hell rell/cam'ron  teamwork on Built This City.....I swear there are some days where I would rewind back to 'we're focused like a pair of binoculars............' and ride it out 10x in a row.
sick.gif

Cam's blind tag into the ring is %*$! straight ouf of the WWF.......On some Stone Cold Steve Austin interference steez

sick.gif
takes me back to high school (and yea i know it came out WAY BEFORE get em daddy remix but I just felt.... yea. *looks to see if anyone's looking, walks away*)

OG 
pimp.gif

"They say beauty's in the eye of the beholder. That's why I wake up in the morning and realize how fly I am"

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

OG with hell rell and Cam > remix
Wrong.

But 2 words:
Steve Nash
pimp.gif
comonson..my kicks are a G
Maybe lyrically. But everything about the remix was just a certified banger. It was uncontrollable. Cam came out with the mink and cast like "N what you want?! Trying to jack who? Me?
laugh.gif
"
yeah they made that video da week after he got shot...swag on a trillion
pimp.gif

iHust1e wrote:
Their last best effort
frown.gif

Everybody went IN

When the video dropped... straight mayhem!!...

When they took it back to the rooftop a la "Get 'Em Girls"... I knew it was goin be a problem!!...

iHust1e wrote:

Naw, my G...

"What's Really Good"
"I'm Ready"
"Dipset Anthem"
"I Really Mean It"

>>>>>> "We Built This City"

Back
Top Bottom