Get married and then get rich, or get rich and then get married?

17,579
1,163
Joined Apr 7, 2008
If you found out that you will definitely be successful and wealthy in 10 years, but no sooner, would you start looking for a female to be down right now or would you smash any and everything with no regards and be a bachelor until after you get the money?

discuss

Spoiler [+]
If you chose after, would you be insecure about the chick marrying you to get/only because you have money?

I would. I'd find mine now.
 
2,076
10
Joined Oct 26, 2005
I stopped looking for love years ago but I would probably settle down with whoever was down from the beginning
 
17,579
1,163
Joined Apr 7, 2008
You dont gotta be lookin for it, but it would certainly make you think twice about letting that good girl go to smash more rats.  

Originally Posted by CWrite78

rich, prenup then married

Problem with that is... She could still be marrying you just for your buying potential. Happens all the time. AND they be smashin on the side.
 
12,707
70
Joined Apr 14, 2004
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You dont gotta be lookin for it, but it would certainly make you think twice about letting that good girl go to smash more rats.  


CWrite78 wrote:
[hr][/hr]
rich, prenup then married

Problem with that is... She could still be marrying you just for your buying potential. Happens all the time. AND they be smashin on the side.

so either way im screwed. might as well have some fun while im rich then
 
8,712
10
Joined Aug 24, 2006
Married people cheat the most

edit*
matter fact
I heard  marriage is the leading cause of divorce
 
4,099
12
Joined Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Married then get rich.
youre a smart $%+#% today. id marry booch without hesitation if she is/was down for me through the struggles.

thats how you know forsure .. shes wifey
 
337
22
Joined Dec 12, 2004
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You dont gotta be lookin for it, but it would certainly make you think twice about letting that good girl go to smash more rats.  

Originally Posted by CWrite78

rich, prenup then married

Problem with that is... She could still be marrying you just for your buying potential. Happens all the time. AND they be smashin on the side.
This.
 
17,085
1,014
Joined Jan 8, 2005
Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Married then get rich.
youre a smart $%+#% today. id marry booch without hesitation if she is/was down for me through the struggles.

thats how you know forsure .. shes wifey

 Huh?
 
4,099
12
Joined Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Married then get rich.
youre a smart $%+#% today. id marry booch without hesitation if she is/was down for me through the struggles.

thats how you know forsure .. shes wifey

 Huh?
lol my bad .. im watching friday after next and just quoted craig when he said " you a smart @*#$@ today "
 
1,802
20
Joined Dec 23, 2006
Get rich first then marry someone with more money.
It's easier to get in with made money if you have some type of money
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now