Get married and then get rich, or get rich and then get married?

It could go bad either way. You'd just have to be lucky I guess.

With getting married then get rich, money changes people, so you never know what might transpire.

I'd go with getting rich and then getting married. I'd pursue a woman in my tax bracket. At least then it isn't really about the money.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

C) Marry a rich girl guy
gold diggers
smh.gif

nah i'd marry a rich girl so im guilty as well

I don't wanna get married and not have enough money to support myself and my wife comfortably

If you chose after, would you be insecure about the chick marrying you to get/only because you have money?

this is the sole reason I want to say get married now/get rich later.

but

getting rich 1st will put me in a better position to possibly marry a celebrity/ girl of my dreams type

The type of people you attract with money aren't the kind of people you attract without it, and that alone should tell you something.

If she wouldn't have looked at you when you were broke, then why would you wife that?

Get married 1st...if you get rich too many broads will be throwing skirt at you then you'll never get married!!!

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Married then get rich.

youre a smart $%+#% today. id marry booch without hesitation if she is/was down for me through the struggles.

thats how you know forsure .. shes wifey
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Huh?
lol my bad .. im watching friday after next and just quoted craig when he said " you a smart @*#$@ today "
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom